Monday Recruiting Chatter - 12/3

View as article
Richt is having an off year, agreed. Is he on the downside for good? Time will tell. But I would think recruits would look at his overall resume and not let one down year sway their decision. I mean for crying out loud we were ranked #2 in the nation last year at one point. Something else is going on other then a down year.

I agree all of the whining by the players on social media for one thing is bad. Dismissing your top WR is really bad. This isn't just a 7-5 coincidence.

Advertisement
Anyone know “Lon” from Canes Twitter? Dude appears plugged in and says that Richt has a few aces on his sleeve. I hope he is right.

Richt is having an off year, agreed. Is he on the downside for good? Time will tell. But I would think recruits would look at his overall resume and not let one down year sway their decision. I mean for crying out loud we were ranked #2 in the nation last year at one point. Something else is going on other then a down year.

Down year, inept offense, boring offense, best player gets kicked off, etc.

Advertisement
Anyone know “Lon” from Canes Twitter? Dude appears plugged in and says that Richt has a few aces on his sleeve. I hope he is right.
IDK anyone under Lon but show me a link. Im pretty active on canes twitter I might know him

It really isn't even close to this...

Have you seen the money being thrown around to guys who haven't accomplished half of what Richt has? 5 million + for Willie Taggert?????!

You look at what Richt has done here, is currently doing, and the impact that is coming from what he is currently doing and I'd argue we have THE most unemployable head coach in the country right now manning our program.

If he got fired from here tomorrow.....NO ONE would sign him.....EVER. He'd INSTANTLY start retirement.

You look at what Richt has done here, is currently doing, and the impact that is coming from what he is currently doing and I'd argue we have THE most unemployable head coach in the country right now manning our program.

If he got fired from here tomorrow.....NO ONE would sign him.....EVER. He'd INSTANTLY start retirement.
I strongly disagree

Advertisement

Totally totally disagree...I'm happy with a lot of things as well, none of us should be. But this a way too emotional overreaction and it's pretty much gospel on this board right now. You can do a **** of a lot worse than Mark Richt, and while I don't know if he can get us to the top, I think he can fix (albeit I have some concerns he is suffering from stubborn old coach syndrome) a lot of what is going on this year.

And yes of course, he would get hired somewhere. Don't be ridiculous.

Totally totally disagree...I'm happy with a lot of things as well, none of us should be. But this a way too emotional overreaction and it's pretty much gospel on this board right now. You can do a **** of a lot worse than Mark Richt, and while I don't know if he can get us to the top, I think he can fix (albeit I have some concerns he is suffering from stubborn old coach syndrome) a lot of what is going on this year.

And yes of course, he would get hired somewhere. Don't be ridiculous.

Well I disagree with every syllable of this. He's already unhireable

Advertisement
Advertisement
Xfl.gif

OptimisticPotableColt-small.gif

Advertisement
Back