Monday Recruiting Chatter - 12/3

Advertisement
You look at what Richt has done here, is currently doing, and the impact that is coming from what he is currently doing and I'd argue we have THE most unemployable head coach in the country right now manning our program.

If he got fired from here tomorrow.....NO ONE would sign him.....EVER. He'd INSTANTLY start retirement.
Mack Brown just got hired

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't want to hear this Neal nonsense.

We either have to break the bank to change his mind or leave the head of a dead horse in his bed.

Whatever it takes to get him here.

It doesn’t look overly positive as of today on some of our targets but I’ll wait till signing day before flipping out. I can let you know Miami is stepping up the recruiting game so hopefully it’s not to late
What do you mean "stepping up"? They should have been recruiting at an intense, high level throughout.

I get the feeling they"re too laid back, especially Richt and country boy Searles.

Advertisement
Should we title this “ recruiting chaterbate”?

The video will be Mork and Son repeatedly slamming their dongs in dresser drawers while they look at recruit profiles.

Last edited:
Of course he would. It's really a no brainer...Mark Richt would be hired a lot of places

He wouldn’t. Not anywhere worthwhile.

If you fail at Miami, it probably means you can’t coach. It’s not freaking hard to win at Miami. It’s really not.

But we’ve been blessed by three coaches who are completely and utterly inept and so below god **** average at either offense (Richt), defense (he who shall not be named), or a mix of both (Shannon) who also failed miserably recruiting once the honeymoon phase wore off.

That’s why Randy was coaching LBs in Arkansas after he was canned, he who shall not be named is coaching TEs in the NFL after he was canned and Richt is on his way to a seat on the board at UGA or something.

If you fail at Miami then you cannot coach.

Advertisement
He wouldn’t. Not anywhere worthwhile.

If you fail at Miami, it probably means you can’t coach. It’s not freaking hard to win at Miami. It’s really not.

But we’ve been blessed by three coaches who are completely and utterly inept and so below god **** average at either offense (Richt), defense (he who shall not be named), or a mix of both (Shannon) who also failed miserably recruiting once the honeymoon phase wore off.

That’s why Randy was coaching LBs in Arkansas after he was canned, he who shall not be named is coaching TEs in the NFL after he was canned and Richt is on his way to a seat on the board at UGA or something.

If you fail at Miami then you cannot coach.
Yep. Coker took a while, Shannon & AG also. MR would find it difficult for sure.

The summer recruiting was sub par and was set up to be boom or bust based on the season we had. Bust might be a understatement.

Advertisement
Back