Monday Recruiting Chatter - 12/3

View as article
Advertisement
:monkey-serious::ibis-roflmao-sm3:

**** and I’m one of the most positive people on here when it comes to recruiting
*Naive

You've been following recruiting since you were like 12 Brock, you ain't figured out how to read the game yet bro? Lol

Something is certainly rotten in Coral Gables. A 7-5 record should not cause this amount of rejection\flips\outright slaps in the face. If I had to guess, the current Freshman are putting off some pretty bad vibes on these OV's. This is not a knock on them, who knows what goes on behind the scenes. But certainly something is foul smelling here.

Advertisement
Something is certainly rotten in Coral Gables. A 7-5 record should not cause this amount of rejection\flips\outright slaps in the face. If I had to guess, the current Freshman are putting off some pretty bad vibes on these OV's. This is not a knock on them, who knows what goes on behind the scenes. But certainly something is foul smelling here.

I agree. Something else is up! Fla state and Florida were worse last year and had better classes.

It’s because Mullen and Taggart hadn’t coached in a game yet. Richt is in year three and sucks butt and the leadership is horrible.

Advertisement
I usually ask the proverbial question "We Fückin?"

But now I'm making the emphatic statement of "We Getting Fücked"

**Miami hosted three official visitors this weekend in the form of Evan and Edrick Neal, as well as Dontae Lucas. Here’s what I was hearing on the three.

**On Lucas: A few months back, I warned to watch out for some potential movement with Dontae and UM, and that he was not 100% happy with his FSU commitment, so this visit was not a complete surprise. I was told by two sources close to the recruitment that his UM visit went as well as could possibly be expected and that Miami has made a move. The Canes were previously fighting an upfield battle with Lucas, as mom did not like Miami all too much. The tune has changed here though, as UM really won mom over this weekend and she now prefers to have Lucas stay home in Miami. I believe Miami should be considered the leader in this recruitment and, though he is very confused about what his final decision should be, Lucas is leaning towards flipping to Miami. The mess that has been created in Tallahassee has also played a big part in this.

giphy (2).gif

We should start to over recruiting instead ******* stop recruiting certain position because kids are supposed to be loyal.

They ain't loyal.

Always recruit: if a better player wants in in the last minute of signing day, drop the other. No mercy.

If you visit elsewhere while committed, your spot in the class is up for grabs.
If you visit elsewhere while committed two weeks away from signing day, you're out. Make sure they have a spot for you because we ain't got one anymore.

You need 4 LBs? You recruit 8 LBs
You need 1 QB? You recruit 3 QBs
And so on

I know, Richt ain't Saban but IMHO he better start acting like he is and make kids believe he is.

No more pastor bull****.
I think the ENTIRE staff needs to see **** seriously maybe they’ll learn a thing or 2 hopefully 🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have a feeling that the defensive side of recruiting will be pretty good, but the offensive side will be straight trash.

This class is an unmitigated disaster, especially on offense.

Supposedly, our best recruiters are on that side of the ball too, in Dugans, Hartley and Brown. Proof positive that NO ONE wants to play offense for Richts and company. NO ONE. Even your best recruiters can't get kids to commit to play for this ice age offense.

It’s because Mullen and Taggart hadn’t coached in a game yet. Richt is in year three and sucks butt and the leadership is horrible.

Richt is having an off year, agreed. Is he on the downside for good? Time will tell. But I would think recruits would look at his overall resume and not let one down year sway their decision. I mean for crying out loud we were ranked #2 in the nation last year at one point. Something else is going on other then a down year.

Advertisement
Back