Mods....

BigDikCane

All-American
Can we get some type of page with the recruits and videos like they have on rivals and ****... and lets make up our own stars...

Advertisement
Man, it WOULD be nice to have recruits listed with photos, and updates on the level of mutual interest, and any changes as they become available.

This would beat the **** out of having to monitor a hundred threads to stay up with the latest news on each of them.

And of course, this would feed right into the 2013 recruits.

Wow. One stop shopping.

Advertisement
This site got started in November, ya'll...put in a months work for 3 months of use...ehhh.

I think its a good idea for next season though.

I think it is good to be talking about what everyone would like to see in that page. I think it would be pretty easy to list their name, height, weight, position, videos and stars on scout/rivals. Pictures may be harder because I am sure a lot of the photos are copyrighted.

Well, if we can't get a photo, someone can take some crayons and draw them.

Just ask that they not copyright the drawing . . .

Advertisement
Come on Dmoney and Andrew get on your job... I understand you have a media page with highlights, but I want to see links of those recruits names and find out everything about that recruit, like height, weight, 40time and etc... I know its alot of work but you can do it..

**** we can even have a direct twitter link to the coaches and DBC... come on d$$

Advertisement
Come on Dmoney and Andrew get on your job... I understand you have a media page with highlights, but I want to see links of those recruits names and find out everything about that recruit, like height, weight, 40time and etc... I know its alot of work but you can do it..

**** we can even have a direct twitter link to the coaches and DBC... come on d$$
Something along those lines is in the works...But it will NOT be any time real soon..maybe a few months a away

Possibly near, under, or beside the recruit or his data, there could be one link everyone could click on to comment on or update rumors on -

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back