Mods....

BigDikCane

All-American
Can we get some type of page with the recruits and videos like they have on rivals and ****... and lets make up our own stars...

UMFarArcher

All-ACC
Man, it WOULD be nice to have recruits listed with photos, and updates on the level of mutual interest, and any changes as they become available.

This would beat the hell out of having to monitor a hundred threads to stay up with the latest news on each of them.

And of course, this would feed right into the 2013 recruits.

Wow. One stop shopping.

Larry

All-American
This site got started in November, ya'll...put in a months work for 3 months of use...ehhh.

I think its a good idea for next season though.

Andrew

bAndrew
Staff member
I think it is good to be talking about what everyone would like to see in that page. I think it would be pretty easy to list their name, height, weight, position, videos and stars on scout/rivals. Pictures may be harder because I am sure a lot of the photos are copyrighted.

UMFarArcher

All-ACC
Well, if we can't get a photo, someone can take some crayons and draw them.

Just ask that they not copyright the drawing . . .

BigPoppaCane

BIGGIE SMALLS
Canes insight rankings woud be Interdasting to see

BigDikCane

All-American
Come on Dmoney and Andrew get on your job... I understand you have a media page with highlights, but I want to see links of those recruits names and find out everything about that recruit, like height, weight, 40time and etc... I know its alot of work but you can do it..

**** we can even have a direct twitter link to the coaches and DBC... come on d$$

BigDikCane

All-American
what up D$$?? help up us out...

USNAVYCANE

Staff member
Come on Dmoney and Andrew get on your job... I understand you have a media page with highlights, but I want to see links of those recruits names and find out everything about that recruit, like height, weight, 40time and etc... I know its alot of work but you can do it..

**** we can even have a direct twitter link to the coaches and DBC... come on d$$
Something along those lines is in the works...But it will NOT be any time real soon..maybe a few months a away

DMoney

D-Moni
Staff member
what up D$$?? help up us out...
That's something we'd like to do for next recruiting season. Let us know if you have any ideas, we'd like to make it different without losing the essentials.

UMFarArcher

All-ACC
Possibly near, under, or beside the recruit or his data, there could be one link everyone could click on to comment on or update rumors on -