MODS, PLEASE READ

Status
Not open for further replies.

btcane

Sophomore
The Mods have apparantly forgotten the Board rules. As a reminder, I suggest they re-read the following;

"•Number three, and this is the most significant: no personal insults. I know this is an argument board, so there will be smart-*** comments. That's normal. But when you get in an insult battle with a poster, the thread stops being about football. You can say that a post is idiotic. But don't say "You're a ****ing idiot." "

Advertisement
Talking about teachers pet.....

207.gif

The Mods have apparantly forgotten the Board rules. As a reminder, I suggest they re-read the following;

"•Number three, and this is the most significant: no personal insults. I know this is an argument board, so there will be smart-*** comments. That's normal. But when you get in an insult battle with a poster, the thread stops being about football. You can say that a post is idiotic. But don't say "You're a ****ing idiot." "

143.gif

Lol it used to be a lot worse!

Advertisement

though i'm not necessarily an offender, if youre insulted by what someone writes on an online message board, you should re-evaluate your life. there are more important things in all our lives than *caneslover* calling you an idiot bc he doesnt agree with your thoughts on a player/coach

though i'm not necessarily an offender, if youre insulted by what someone writes on an online message board, you should re-evaluate your life. there are more important things in all our lives than *caneslover* calling you an idiot bc he doesnt agree with your thoughts on a player/coach

Don't disagree with this. Yet what usually follows from the personal insult posters is a waste of time and there is seldom an ounce of cleverness indicated. At least the "smart ***" folks show some.

The web page creators, in their wisdom, created an Ignore User feature. This sometimes leaves a thread looking like a redacted government document so from time to time I will ignore my decision to ignore. It's rare when it is justified.

OP certainly has more important things in his life, maybe like me he values his time and doesn't want to sift through a lot of crap in order to get to the football related stuff? But to each his own, if you don't mind or enjoy reading low brow good on you mate.

Advertisement
If Darnell Money and his staff aren't going to enforce the rules they created, then get rid of them and bring the WEZ back.

It's a fair point. I've been trying to do more lately, but I'm not on the board during a lot of the peak posting hours.

All I can say is I'm trying to do more, because even though things have gotten better there are still too many threads going off the rails.

It's a fair point. I've been trying to do more lately, but I'm not on the board during a lot of the peak posting hours.

All I can say is I'm trying to do more, because even though things have gotten better there are still too many threads going off the rails.

It will get better once the season starts, I'm sure

Advertisement
Advertisement
why not activate a child safety feature so "bad" words won't hurt some peoples virgin eyes.

lets all get real here.. this is not a forum about how to diagnose cancer... this is a college football forum..

you sound like one of those people that goes to a game and yells "every one sit down and be quite I can't hear the ref"

90% of the people at games are **** drunk and are cussing and yelling.

I understand some people go over board but it was 100 time worse few months ago.

and... i don't trust a man that does not cuss!!

You're not a ******* idiot, but man, what an idiotic post.

You're not a ****ing idiot, but man, what an idiotic post.

What the **** are you talking about you ****ing idiot No one and I mean NO ONE is disrespectful on the ****in site. I stand by the ****in statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back