MODS, PLEASE READ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus, I call the guy a *****ing idiot and my post gets deleted.

Selective moderation is the modus operandi around here, that's for sure.

Advertisement
Talking about teachers pet.....

207.gif

lmao....lmao....

It kinda nullifies your entire point if you can't have a back and fourth without resorting to personal attacks. Be a disrespectful little **** and nobody is gunna take your anti whatever seriously.

Advertisement
It kinda nullifies your entire point if you can't have a back and fourth without resorting to personal attacks. Be a disrespectful little **** and nobody is gunna take your anti whatever seriously.

is that a personal attack????

I would think the answer as usual lies somewhere in the middle; this site is for fun, and we all need to act like adults. Not perfectly clean, but what is the point of personal attacks? Several threads on here have pages of two posters insulting each other, and ruining the site.

Jesus, I call the guy a *****ing idiot and my post gets deleted.

Selective moderation is the modus operandi around here, that's for sure.

that's bull****. A "whooping idiot" is a term of endearment. Everyone knows that.

Advertisement
The Mods have apparantly forgotten the Board rules. As a reminder, I suggest they re-read the following;

"•Number three, and this is the most significant: no personal insults. I know this is an argument board, so there will be smart-*** comments. That's normal. But when you get in an insult battle with a poster, the thread stops being about football. You can say that a post is idiotic. But don't say "You're a ****ing idiot." "

though i'm not necessarily an offender, if youre insulted by what someone writes on an online message board, you should re-evaluate your life. there are more important things in all our lives than *caneslover* calling you an idiot bc he doesnt agree with your thoughts on a player/coach

This guy gets it!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
The Mods have apparantly forgotten the Board rules. As a reminder, I suggest they re-read the following;

"•Number three, and this is the most significant: no personal insults. I know this is an argument board, so there will be smart-*** comments. That's normal. But when you get in an insult battle with a poster, the thread stops being about football. You can say that a post is idiotic. But don't say "You're a ****ing idiot." "
170.jpg

why not activate a child safety feature so "bad" words won't hurt some peoples virgin eyes.

lets all get real here.. this is not a forum about how to diagnose cancer... this is a college football forum..

you sound like one of those people that goes to a game and yells "every one sit down and be quite I can't hear the ref"

90% of the people at games are **** drunk and are cussing and yelling.

I understand some people go over board but it was 100 time worse few months ago.

and... i don't trust a man that does not cuss!!

The feature exists. Ninety percent? You sound like the "fan" who is ****ed drunk, stands up most of the game part of the time with his back to the field, doesn't care if he blocks the view of others who paid big bucks to see the game (a real fun guy to be seated behind when I book air travel and hotels to an away game), and who keeps attendance low and keeps parents with young children from bringing them. One of these "fans" who either passes out missing the end of the game or gets tossed out of the stadium for being drunk and fighting. The badass who throws a punch, misses, and falls on his face. Those of us who actually go to see the game find you not only mildly entertaining, but also a major distraction.

Past bad behavior does not excuse other's bad behavior and college football is not a reason to demonstrate that one can be one of the biggest horses asses in the room. Trust me I can cuss with the best of them! But it's more effective to do it quietly to myself and go get security.

Don't take this personal, I'm not talking about you. Am I? After all this is a football forum we aren't curing cancer here.

:neonu:

Advertisement
why not activate a child safety feature so "bad" words won't hurt some peoples virgin eyes.

lets all get real here.. this is not a forum about how to diagnose cancer... this is a college football forum..

you sound like one of those people that goes to a game and yells "every one sit down and be quite I can't hear the ref"

90% of the people at games are **** drunk and are cussing and yelling.

I understand some people go over board but it was 100 time worse few months ago.

and... i don't trust a man that does not cuss!!

The feature exists. Ninety percent? You sound like the "fan" who is ****ed drunk, stands up most of the game part of the time with his back to the field, doesn't care if he blocks the view of others who paid big bucks to see the game (a real fun guy to be seated behind when I book air travel and hotels to an away game), and who keeps attendance low and keeps parents with young children from bringing them. One of these "fans" who either passes out missing the end of the game or gets tossed out of the stadium for being drunk and fighting. The badass who throws a punch, misses, and falls on his face. Those of us who actually go to see the game find you not only mildly entertaining, but also a major distraction.

Past bad behavior does not excuse other's bad behavior and college football is not a reason to demonstrate that one can be one of the biggest horses asses in the room. Trust me I can cuss with the best of them! But it's more effective to do it quietly to myself and go get security.

Don't take this personal, I'm not talking about you. Am I? After all this is a football forum we aren't curing cancer here.

:neonu:

Your point is? You need some ***** in your life

Some of the exchanges here remind me of this (0:35 in):

[video=youtube;HcACKoQ94N0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcACKoQ94N0[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back