MNW LB Smith discusses Miami offer

View as article
LOL @ RIDler80. Yall give it up for americas next top comic! Before attacking my post why don't you just ask me to clarify? Unlike you, I dont give opinions on players I have not seen in person. Yeah yeah. I know. You look at the highlights and are sold! Not me. So I dont know if this kid is good or not. And of course, every kid we ever offer is UM caliber right? Thats why we are running 3rd in FLA behind UF and FSU at the moment and we havent won an ACC title since we got into this conference. (going on 11 years if you are keepin count) You like him? Fine. Good for you.

Hey Jassid...

You can't attack attack RIDlet. You're not a member of the Goon Squad! How dare you!

Keep it up!

Tex

Advertisement
LOL @ RIDler80. Yall give it up for americas next top comic! Before attacking my post why don't you just ask me to clarify? Unlike you, I dont give opinions on players I have not seen in person. Yeah yeah. I know. You look at the highlights and are sold! Not me. So I dont know if this kid is good or not. And of course, every kid we ever offer is UM caliber right? Thats why we are running 3rd in FLA behind UF and FSU at the moment and we havent won an ACC title since we got into this conference. (going on 11 years if you are keepin count) You like him? Fine. Good for you.

Hey Jassid...

You can't attack attack RIDlet. You're not a member of the Goon Squad! How dare you!

Keep it up!

Tex

Don't be such a *****

Hey Jassid...

You can't attack RIDler. You're not a member of the Goon Squad! How dare you!

Keep it up! :)

Tex

Hey Jassid...

Keep it up!

Tex

Don't be such a *****

Hey JHall...

That's pretty mild for you. Lol!

Tex

Lol. Yo I respect the cats on here who have been on this site longer then me. Me and JHall have disagreements alot but there is still a respect level. All I said in my original post was that I didnt know whether the kid was good enough or not but that I respected the fact he earned his offer. I gotta be a certified scout to have an opinion? Lol. Attack the posters on here who you know for a fact dont know their **** but come on here pretending and talking crap.

I been around for a good, hot minute and if you disagree with my opinion, thats cool. Lets have an intelligent discussion between fellow cane bros who love the program.

Advertisement
“South Florida has the most talent in the nation and we all stay home then Miami could be BCS champions again.”

Ding ding ding!

The sad thing is that Nick Satan, Jimbobo Fisher, muskunt, urban liar, and le$ mile$ all know this, but the kids don't sometimes. For them it's not just about getting a good player, they know they have to disrupt the sofl recruiting because nick satan knows that if all these kids actually stay home, his little reign of terror is over, same with the other guys they're all scared and Thus the negative recruiting

So you don't accept any player as Miami caliber unless you've seen them in person? Got it.

Hey Jassid...

Keep it up!

Tex

Don't be such a *****

Hey JHall...

That's pretty mild for you. Lol!

Tex

Indeed. If I call you a ***** its actually a good thing (we are guys here right?), so keep it up!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back