MLB draft

Advertisement
Afraid to debate. Run away and hide. What a Snowflake.

That's why he continues to be wrong about everything. He is embarrassed every time I expose his posts, so now he puts his fingers in his ears and pretends like I don't reply to him.

These are fair concerns.

I think that having Cicconi, McMahon and Van Belle back ameliorates many of these concerns. Eskew and McFarlane should easily be able to provide 2-3 strong innings per game; considering that they should be buttressed by elite batting. We have Federman back for a third year and still have 3-5 other serviceable pitchers as well.

Am expecting a top-10 team and 2-3 series losses for the year.

The past three teams improved markedly during the course of the season, so I expect that to continue.....

I think the key is having McMahon available for the post-season. He missed a plethora of games the past two seasons and also suffered a serious injury his last year in high-school.

I agree returning 3 true weekend guys will help but we just lost our closer. The bullpen and defense will continue to be a problem until it isn’t. I would compare it to the football team. They have all the pieces and the QB room has more talent but it’s a problem until it isn’t. You gotta prove it’s fixed

I agree returning 3 true weekend guys will help but we just lost our closer. The bullpen and defense will continue to be a problem until it isn’t. I would compare it to the football team. They have all the pieces and the QB room has more talent but it’s a problem until it isn’t. You gotta prove it’s fixed

Agreed.

The 2020 team reminds me of both the 2008 and 2015 teams. I think the pitching on the 2020 team will be better than that of 2015.

In the end, who knows.... I thought that the 2017 senior laden team would definitively host a Regional, and it never crossed my mind that they would miss the tournament altogether........

Advertisement
Back