MLB draft

Fluffhead

Recruit
Premium
Where are our signees and draft eligible players supposed to land? Are there any that we are hoping fall out of the rounds where they may wind up enrolling? Appreciate any and all information.

Advertisement
Lugo, Hall, McFarlane, Diaz, Valdez, and Thomas. From what I gathered from signing, these are the guys that will have a decision to make. I haven't kept up with most of them but I know last year it was a given Lugo and Hall would be top picks, haven't followed but I imagine that is still the case. I'm sure there were some risers in the class, all the info I know though. Baseball recruiting is hardest to keep up with from afar.

As far as current players, my bad, I am only thinking incoming, McKendry, Veliz, Amditis, and Van Belle will all get drafted and probably sign. I think that is all, somebody else can jump in if I'm wrong or leaving somebody out.

Advertisement
Round 1 is complete. Lugo watch continues.

MLB Network was just kind enough to show Michael Busch hitting a homer off Gates again and again and again. I suppose I should just be grateful it wasn’t the homer off Veliz.

Advertisement
Round 1 is complete. Lugo watch continues.

MLB Network was just kind enough to show Michael Busch hitting a homer off Gates again and again and again. I suppose I should just be grateful it wasn’t the homer off Veliz.
The one off of Veliz was the killer. Might have cost us a CWS appearance

These next two picks Arizona has are the ones I’ve seen Lugo being mocked at. Holding my breath here

Last edited:
These next two picks Arizona have are the ones I’ve seen Lugo being mocked at. Holding my breath here
They are going to load up with high school kids, or so mlb said, so many picks but our best case scenario may be the Dbacks, will come down to money with them. They had a whole thing on an hour before the draft.

MLB teams rarely selects a player before RD 10 that they are not confident that they will sign

Advertisement
Advertisement
They are going to load up with high school kids, or so mlb said, so many picks but our best case scenario may be the Dbacks, will come down to money with them. They had a whole thing on an hour before the draft.

They got money to blow on this draft. Most of any team

Advertisement
Back