MJJ

Penn St already has a 4 star Top 10 QB committed, that's the part that bothers me, if he goes there

Advertisement
I would love to have him but if not whatever and if youre going after just 1 qb its because you think they suck for the most part and id rather use this scholly on a dlineman then force a qb you question

I actually feel more confident with mjj than I do Stevenson or Boggle. Do not see the point of showing up to paradise and then committing to touchboy state. I would expect more from a d1 coach’s son to troll cmr like that. Especially when we prioritized his son.

I actually feel more confident with mjj than I do Stevenson or Boggle. Do not see the point of showing up to paradise and then committing to touchboy state. I would expect more from a d1 coach’s son to troll cmr like that. Especially when we prioritized his son.

Free trip to Miami to party? I hope you are right but I think you are reading too much into the visit.

Bogle/Stevenson are at least Miami leans at worst, MJJ no longer seems to be

Advertisement
Advertisement
The money to take trips is already there. Where else was Jr. suppose to go to see a QB? No big loss if he doesnt come.

We clearly put all of our baskets in with this guy so if we miss..oh well..regroup and get 2 QBs next year. We have Cade, Perry, and Williams going into 2019. That's 3 legit suitors for the starting job. Not like we have serious depth issues like we have at DE if we don't close strong.

First of all, you have no clue how many flights Rick took to Oregon. Second, why the fck would you care? Are you getting billed for the flights? You worms cry when we don’t recruit someone hard enough and cry when we do recruit someone hard. Another new account with a lame anti-UM schtick.

Goober smoocher is a UF troll

Last edited:
Advertisement
We clearly put all of our baskets in with this guy so if we miss..oh well..regroup and get 2 QBs next year. We have Cade, Perry, and Williams going into 2019. That's 3 legit suitors for the starting job. Not like we have serious depth issues like we have at DE if we don't close strong.

Any SoFla kids worthy of a Miami offer next cycle? I haven't really looked

And if 1 of them transfers after this year? One of those 3 guys is going to be 4th on the depth chart this year essentially telling them they’ll never play a snap here.

Penn St already has a 4 star Top 10 QB committed, that's the part that bothers me, if he goes there

Again confirms what I've always suspected, little Richt is not fit to be our QB coach. Maybe assistant coach like DVD or a GA, but he just does not have the skill set yet to be a premium QB coach - which is what these kids and this program deserves!

Advertisement
Again confirms what I've always suspected, little Richt is not fit to be our QB coach. Maybe assistant coach like DVD or a GA, but he just does not have the skill set yet to be a premium QB coach - which is what these kids and this program deserves!

He’s my least favorite coach, I don’t think he’s good developing or teaching QBs, he’s related to head coac which gets tricky if he’s not performing. Had an Amazing opportunity to get Dorsey

What’s it say about MJJ that all the other schools recruiting him decided to accept commitments from their other targets?
That their lead QB recruiter was able to get a highly ranked kid despite the fact they already had a highly ranked kid committed to said school already????? No harm in having 2 four star QBs commit per cycle, that's how it should be. Competition.

It looks like right now we are left holding our d-cks at the most important position in the game for the 2019 cycle

" The Canes sent QB coach Jon Richt out to Oregon 5 weeks in a row (!!!) during the fall to see Johnson Jr"

- Swing and a miss, Strike 2

- "new account" - joined Dec 11, 2012, Strike 3 looking, have a seat kid
You like to bicker like a chick, but you’re terrible at it. You still have no clue how many times Rick went to Oregon, and I have no idea why it matters to you.

Why do you care how often he went to Oregon? He practically camped out in Ocala to get Perry, and it worked.

I just noticed your stupidity for the first time yesterday. That’s why I thought you were a new account. Looks like you just started gracing us with your electronic diarrhea recently even though you joined a few years ago.

Advertisement
Back