Mississippi State

Advertisement
I look at things differently. They'll have their crowd behind them, but there's still 27 outs and 3 strikes at the plate each at-bat. Baseball is not like football. The crowd doesn't boo the opposing team. They don't boo you when you make a great play against their team. In fact, most of the time you'll get a round of applause. Baseball fans just recognize great plays when they see them. When I played away games at P5 schools like Arkansas and Oklahoma St,, I just told myself the fans were cheering for me. Problem solved.

Just play the game. If your good enough to win, you will.

Advertisement
This regional has 1-2 written all over it. We will have A harder time with this regional then we will the super, if we make it out.

Advertisement
This regional has 1-2 written all over it. We will have A harder time with this regional then we will the super, if we make it out.

We absolutely should win 2 games. I dont think we beat Miss St, but yeah I'm not seeing us losing to Central Michigan or Southern.

Advertisement
Yeah I see us going 2-2 with wins over Central Michigan and Southern. Our only shot against Mississippi state is to out hit them and pitch well and not beat ourselves. They are 4-7 when they get outhit. On the bright side we are better offensively then LSU and our starting pitching is better than LSU. They were the only team to take a series from Mississippi state in Starkville this season.

This team is a work in progress. Still young and needs a better bullpen . Still a pretty good season ,especially compared to the last couple of years. I dont expect them to emerge out of this regional.

Advertisement
I look at things differently. They'll have their crowd behind them, but there's still 27 outs and 3 strikes at the plate each at-bat. Baseball is not like football. The crowd doesn't boo the opposing team. They don't boo you when you make a great play against their team. In fact, most of the time you'll get a round of applause. Baseball fans just recognize great plays when they see them. When I played away games at P5 schools like Arkansas and Oklahoma St,, I just told myself the fans were cheering for me. Problem solved.

Just play the game. If your good enough to win, you will.

MSU is probably the best home field advantage in America

We haven’t faced a test like this all year and with our ability to kick it around, we will have to take an early lead against them in game 2 to have a chance. Without an early lead they might overwhelm us. Whoever has the ball in that game will have to limit walks and work their way out of a few jams to keep us in it

Canes are capable of winning this regional.miss st tough environment to play but not like omaha is.for this young team to grow it needs to play in stadium like this one.might not benefit the team this year but it will next couple of years.

Canes are capable of winning this regional.miss st tough environment to play but not like omaha is.for this young team to grow it needs to play in stadium like this one.might not benefit the team this year but it will next couple of years.
I can get on board with that. I prefer to watch them grow up this year and right now however. :p

Advertisement
Back