Mirrored Concepts

Who called the plays from 2012-14?
Bobo called the plays after being tutored, coached and mentored by the great Mark Richt.

Mark Richt called the plays at FSU where they had one of the nations most explosive offenses and won two National Championships (dispelling yet another lie by your haters who claim Coach Richt has never won anything).

Advertisement
Bobo called the plays after being tutored, coached and mentored by the great Mark Richt.

Mark Richt called the plays at FSU where they had one of the nations most explosive offenses and won two National Championships (dispelling yet another lie by your haters who claim Coach Richt has never won anything).

FSU was 20 years ago.

😂😂😂😂

Advertisement
Your screen name is terribly misleading.

Coach Richt was not forced to do anything while at Georgia. He appointed a protegee and worked very closely with HIS appointee.

Look, you Cats are always looking for something to hate, so, you might be proactive and think of your next target as Coach Richt will turn the offense around.

It was only one short year ago where you geniuses were screaming that Diaz be fired. Now you are promoting him to replace Coach Richt as the Canes head coach.

The Herds track record in analyzing and foretelling Canes football makes those who predict the weather to be a class of visionaries.
Dude, you would defend that Richt **** don't stink...I've sat and read all your dumbazz excuses from Richt's tenure at fsu to uGa to miami and all you come with is a bunch of mediocrity bullsh1t.

Open your ******* eyes and see the man at work...he looks overwhelmed, he looks exhausted, he looks lost, and worst he looks defeated. He doesn't have a strong inner circle that will tell his *** the truth and to sit the fvck down somewhere.

If you can't adjust with today's collegiate game, then build a staff that knows how to scheme, recruit, and develop players for today's game. That's really not asking much. Just swallow your ego, stop being stubborn and trying to prove others wrong and think about these young men who chose The U and not you.

Correct, after being forced to give up his own play calling because the only reason Rorcht had success at FSU was the players Bowden recruited could literally beat up on the then very weak ACC. Even as Rorcht recruited well due to UGA bags, you see his offense stalled being in a much stronger conference. Just give up Earnest, lock yourself in Andy's cell and come to the realization your hero sucks.

Dude, you would defend that Richt **** don't stink...I've sat and read all your dumbazz excuses from Richt's tenure at fsu to uGa to miami and all you come with is a bunch of mediocrity bullsh1t.

Open your ******* eyes and see the man at work...he looks overwhelmed, he looks exhausted, he looks lost, and worst he looks defeated. He doesn't have a strong inner circle that will tell his *** the truth and to sit the fvck down somewhere.

If you can't adjust with today's collegiate game, then build a staff that knows how to scheme, recruit, and develop players for today's game. That's really not asking much. Just swallow your ego, stop being stubborn and trying to prove others wrong and think about these young men who chose The U and not you.

You have not one clue about what you are blathering on about...not one!!

Better to remain quiet and thought of as a fool, than run one's uninformed mouth thus removing all doubt.

You have not one clue about what you are blathering on about...not one!!

Better to remain quiet and thought of as a fool, than run one's uninformed mouth thus removing all doubt.
It's clear as day....you're ******* clueless. Go ahead build your count up w/out actually saying anything of value to the board.

Advertisement
Correct, after being forced to give up his own play calling because the only reason Rorcht had success at FSU was the players Bowden recruited could literally beat up on the then very weak ACC. Even as Rorcht recruited well due to UGA bags, you see his offense stalled being in a much stronger conference. Just give up Earnest, lock yourself in Andy's cell and come to the realization your hero sucks.
Now you are attacking Coach Richt concerning his FSU wildly successful career in which he won 2 National Championships, along with countless AAC Titles, Heisman Trophy winners and QB's that with his coaching were nothing short of spectacular. Sadly, you are not even a good liar...now run along little girl, you bore me.

It's clear as day....you're ******* clueless. Go ahead build your count up w/out actually saying anything of value to the board.
Ahhh, you poor little thing. You don't like when people criticize you but believe you are the big man on campus when attacking and lying about Coach Richt, the other coaches, players, and administrators. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news sweetheart, but sadly for you, there's no cure for stupidity.

Ahhh, you poor little thing. You don't like when people criticize you but believe you are the big man on campus when attacking and lying about Coach Richt, the other coaches, players, and administrators. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news sweetheart, but sadly for you, there's no cure for stupidity.
If only you knew how big of a clown you look on this board. Some just ignore your stupud *** post, some just laugh at your sad ***, others try to hear you out to find in the end that you are a ******* id***(not very smart).

If only you knew how big of a clown you look on this board. Some just ignore your stupud *** post, some just laugh at your sad ***, others try to hear you out to find in the end that you are a ******* id***(not very smart).

Gosh, I believe I've touched a nerve.

Interesting how you are now talking for others, especially when you can barely string a few simple words together to form a sentence.

As for what others think of me, in honor of the great Geroge H.W. Bush, read my lips...THEY CAN KISS MY ****!

It takes no courage to be a mob member and like a bobblehead agreeing with everything they say, no wait, allow me to reword that, it is cowardice to be a mob member and regurgitate every single word they say.

When I read your childlike lies I remind myself...always consider the source!

Shouldn't you be busy hating/lying on Coach Richt, the other coaches, players, and administrators?

Advertisement
Gosh, I believe I've touched a nerve.

Interesting how you are now talking for others, especially when you can barely string a few simple words together to form a sentence.

As for what others think of me, in honor of the great Geroge H.W. Bush, read my lips...THEY CAN KISS MY ****!

It takes no courage to be a mob member and like a bobblehead agreeing with everything they say, no wait, allow me to reword that, it is cowardice to be a mob member and regurgitate every single word they say.

When I read your childlike lies I remind myself...always consider the source!

Shouldn't you be busy hating/lying on Coach Richt, the other coaches, players, and administrators?
Nah, i like hating on Richt's suckboy better

Stop feeding the troll

No one calls cmr the great Mark Richt
That’s purely troll talk

Now you are attacking Coach Richt concerning his FSU wildly successful career in which he won 2 National Championships, along with countless AAC Titles, Heisman Trophy winners and QB's that with his coaching were nothing short of spectacular. Sadly, you are not even a good liar...now run along little girl, you bore me.

So serious question: What does all that old stuff have to do with us? Is your point that he had success in the past so our present cluster fck of a team and wretched recruiting is just a bump in the road? I think that's a silly point, but other than that I can't see why you're so smug about stuff Richt did years ago at other schools. I'm truly baffled as to how you don't think our current situation is a big deal.

Advertisement
And you were saying...

12/3/2018

"Miami had two high profile offensive linemen on campus for official visits last weekend, but they also snuck on Evan Neal’s older brother Edrick Neal for an official visit as well. Joining Edrick and Evan on their official visits was a bunch of family members."

Oh wow. They got a legacy player to come on an OV. Cool.

So serious question: What does all that old stuff have to do with us? Is your point that he had success in the past so our present cluster fck of a team and wretched recruiting is just a bump in the road? I think that's a silly point, but other than that I can't see why you're so smug about stuff Richt did years ago at other schools. I'm truly baffled as to how you don't think our current situation is a big deal.

@Earnest T. Bass has to be a cuckold of Richt's. Your argument is sunk when you mention Richt's accomplishments from the 90's. What has he done recently?

Mirror routes are used in the quick game. Most spread teams have them in their playbook. QB presnap reads which side of the field he wants to attack ....1) grass 2) leverage 3) matchups are typical reason to choose which side to attack. Usually read a hang player and get the ball out quick. Blitz should not bother you because you can replace blitzes with routes and /or the ball just gets out quick.
To go along with mirrored routes in the quick game it is also common to run a man beater (blitzers) on one side and zone beater on the other side. QB just figured out man or zone and that dictates which side to throw the ball - like a stick route on one side (zone beater) and a slant / swing on the other side (man beater)
Earlier reference to the mesh route tagged with a F wheel was a strange reference because it is not a mirrored quick game concept (60's routes) it is a 90's (deeper route concept)
The progression is usually..
High - mesh - back - backside mesh - backside back
The high is usually a corner route. When you tag F back with a wheel route it automatically turns the corner route to a post. When you are on the goal line it is not unusual for the QB to get out of his drop and throw it quicker like a 60's route. Also not unusual for QBs to read high to immediately go to backside mesh - backside back. Great man and blitz beater.
Shotgun 60's = to under center 3 step drop
Shotgun 90's = to under center 5 / 7 step drop
All of these routes have been around for ever - I am talking 25 + years.
Richt's Y-shallow is another example of a route that has been part of these spread teams for ever.
Also a reference made to reduced formations (tight) all spread teams move their alignments in and out to put defenses in conflict with their leverage. Almost easier to do than motion but you get many of the same results.
I have read quiet a few post over the last couple years on our offense and everybody is trying to put our issues into one category or another but that is very inaccurate.... different issues for different parts
Run game
scheme makes the OL look very bad - how about some simple pin and pulls in the zone schemes to help those guys out. They dont give them much chance to succeed.
Pass game
There clearly is very little attention to detail on the routes and the QB's seem like they are not drilled on their progressions. Like the teach a speed out and thats it - they don't adjust to defensive leverage or cushion. QB's are just a mystery on their progressions when I watch the same play 10 times and it appears like they read it differently 5 times. Strange stuff that will make a QB throw 50% instead of 70%
It also feels like they adjust extremely bad - they come in with a plan and if it is not working there is no adjustments to be made - work or don't work and that's all we got.

Advertisement
Back