Miramar beats Aquinas 22-20

Advertisement
That's a good place to recruit. Coach D, nice shoes bro. Impressed. Now reel in Moten and Cole while your there.

Advertisement
i don't think that's coach D. i could be wrong, but, i've met him, that doesn't look like him.

Advertisement
Was out there tonight, Wade Freebeck was indecisive and not impressive. Tyrek Cole is the real deal he was shut down against devante Peete. The players who impressed me the most were 2015 miramar running back Alex Anderson and 2014 RB Pittman , kids have serious speed. On another note Anthony moten was a beast inside. This usually isn't said but St Thomas was out coached tonight.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Was out there tonight, Wade Freebeck was indecisive and not impressive. Tyrek Cole is the real deal he was shut down against devante Peete. The players who impressed me the most were 2015 miramar running back Alex Anderson and 2014 RB Pittman , kids have serious speed. On another note Anthony moten was a beast inside. This usually isn't said but St Thomas was out coached tonight.

Thanks man. Probably the two best coaching staffs around the last few years. Heck of a battle.

Advertisement
Went out there as well. I have to admit, I coward under the bleachers as it rained. Cole looked pretty good. Peete scored on him on a back shoulder fade around the goal line, but other than that he was solid. That #4 for miramar was pretty good. Corey Holmes didn't bust a grape. My lil cousin, Jawuan Harris had a couple catches and a nice kickoff return. Was not impressed with freebeck

2012 season Highlights of 2014 RB Eric Pittman from Miramar
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/2220267/eric-pittman

That's funny I play baseball with Juwan. He's very sure handed and has impressed mightily last week against Curtis and tonight. IMO he's becoming freebecks go to target. Another thing, I'm impressed by devante's size but he is a bit slow and his routes are not crisp.

Went out there as well. I have to admit, I coward under the bleachers as it rained. Cole looked pretty good. Peete scored on him on a back shoulder fade around the goal line, but other than that he was solid. That #4 for miramar was pretty good. Corey Holmes didn't bust a grape. My lil cousin, Jawuan Harris had a couple catches and a nice kickoff return. Was not impressed with freebeck

Miramar pretty much owns sta...in close ones miramar has pulled it out maybe the last 3 yrs....Best staffs in Browqard imo though..Miramar has some sleeper players for real...their oline is very solid..and they have a stable of about 3 backs.

Advertisement
Back