Miles Wilson

Geddy Lee

Living In The Limelight
Got the boot today. Unbelievable he was gonna be in the rotation and I was feeling good about the depth this year. Miami was gonna roll 10-11 deep now down a man.

Advertisement
Awful. It is a good thing we filled the roster.
I think the last 3 transfers ended up getting kicked off before they played here. Gilmore, Muhammad, and now Wilson.

9-10 deep I want to say with Miller being the 10th guy. Miami will be lucky to get 5-7 quality minutes from him a game.

Haven't all three of these transfers been dismissed pretty close to the beginning of the season in which they were supposed to play? It's interesting to me that they all seem to have made it through basically an entire year of sitting out, offseason and summer workouts, and then right before the season, they get dismissed.

Haven't all three of these transfers been dismissed pretty close to the beginning of the season in which they were supposed to play? It's interesting to me that they all seem to have made it through basically an entire year of sitting out, offseason and summer workouts, and then right before the season, they get dismissed.
Yes they have. I think someone got canned hours before the first game. Crazy you wait this long to play then months before you get told to find another team.

Advertisement
Wonder what's up with the reasoning again.

Seems like this isn't the first time this has happened with similar nebulous wording.

I think the last 3 transfers ended up getting kicked off before they played here. Gilmore, Muhammad, and now Wilson.

9-10 deep I want to say with Miller being the 10th guy. Miami will be lucky to get 5-7 quality minutes from him a game.

A few things:

1. We should have used all our open ships but we failed again this year. This is the third straight year too. Not sure why we haven’t learned this by now.

2. Miller is atrocious and there is no need for him to play at all especially with Gak.

3. Gilmore should have never been here in the first place.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The team is still 10 deep. Granted unproven but potentially 10 deep. My projected starters are Chris Lyes and DJ Vasiljevic in the backcourt with Anthony Lawrence, Dewan Huell and Ebuka Izundu in the front court. The reserves are Zach Johnson and Anthony Mack in the backcourt with Sam Wardenburg, Deng Gak and Rodney Miller in the frontcourt.

Advertisement
The team is still 10 deep. Granted unproven but potentially 10 deep. My projected starters are Chris Lyes and DJ Vasiljevic in the backcourt with Anthony Lawrence, Dewan Huell and Ebuka Izundu in the front court. The reserves are Zach Johnson and Anthony Mack in the backcourt with Sam Wardenburg, Deng Gak and Rodney Miller in the frontcourt.

No way they start DJ over Johnson.

A few things:

1. We should have used all our open ships but we failed again this year. This is the third straight year too. Not sure why we haven’t learned this by now.

2. Miller is atrocious and there is no need for him to play at all especially with Gak.

3. Gilmore should have never been here in the first place.

We didn’t use them because of the FBI cloud over our head. Kids were hesitant being unsure of the program’s future. I suppose we could have wasted them on jags and complained later.

Advertisement
Back