Mike Ryan on Lebatard Show 11/29

Over It Abandon Thread GIF

Bye.

Advertisement
I’ve been in the camp of thinking the silence on Manny and Mario has been part of the plan the whole time.
And if there’s one thing you can say about Manny is that he’s been incredibly professional during the last couple weeks. Most will **** on that point but it helps because I’m not sure other coaches in the media would sit there and take the questions he’s been asked about his AD and his job in such stride.
Mario to the U Monday
I tend to agree with this. My view is that Miami and Mario have been talking for some time. Otherwise, Mario could quash these rumors at any point. He also doesn’t need any outside leverage for his Oregon contract (via UM chatter) because he just got extended.

All in all, I would expect stuff to heat up next week once the conference championship is over. Mario has a great relationship with Phil Knight and Oregon. He’s going to leave on the best terms possible.

Advertisement
38-7 and the Stanford loss were due to distractions?

Utah, maybe. Could have crapped the bed in The Civil War like last year.

How many coaches do you know who WELCOME distractions, who LOVE distractions?

I'm still angry at that piece-of-****e Pat Forde for the hit piece he did before the Georgia Tech game.

Mario is running away from Riley is a good thing? I kinda don’t see that as a positive. Just bugs me. I hope that isn’t in his decision process.
Mario wheels were in motion way before Lincoln Riley to USC was a thing (which was last night). He's not running away from Lincoln Riley. I hope people aren't coming to that conclusion.

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Brooklyndee said to hope Strawley took the NCAA job and I see why
Think of this nightmare kiddies....

Take one guess who meets a "bold statement" check box as D1P5 AD selection???

I'll give you a hint: 5/65 D1P5 ADs are...

female...

And Jenn Strawley is???? *

Nighty night sleep tight little buckaroos

*TO BE CLEAR, I'm not calling Strawley as AD, but don't be surprised...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back