Mike rumph perception

Advertisement
Where do you guys get this narrative that he didn't wanna send kids to UM while at Heritage?

Truth is, we recruited that school like ****.
He tried to get Miami to offer Juwan Dowels and Isaiah McKenzie. They wouldn't. "Too small."
Both ended up being 4 year starters/contributors in college and the guys we signed instead turned out to be scrubs.

His only gripe with UM at the time was their efforts in recruiting Heritage.

That’s actually truth so why call him Banda? He had alot to do with Chaney. People here like to roll with false narratives and believe their own conspiracy theories. Banda is involved in multiple positions. I know the Rumph cult don’t want to hear that. That’s from kids actual mouths.

Fact is if Rumph wasn’t a cane he wouldn’t have his small cult.

Facts is Banda shouldn't be an on the field coach here period. Him, Rumph, Patke, Baker, Manny, and Stroud should be fired.

That's some facts for you.

None of them are qualified.... Not one...

Off the field coaches only. They haven't developed a single player that didn't belong to Golden.

It seems clear from the smoke and chatter that the Diaz clique (Banda, Patke, now Baker) and the Richt guys (Kul and Rumph) didn't mesh very well. Kul bailed. It's obvious he couldn't stand Manny. Rumph has toughed it out, obviously hasn't recruited well, clearly feels like his recruiting targets are shot down by the Diaz clique. After a few years of this, the negative perception becomes self-fulfilling.

Lol @ it seems... That's exactly what it is playa. Fiction was here since Richt, and if you think Manny didn’t like Kul because "He didn't like to recruit" meanwhile... Manny Diaz, Baker, and Patke haven't landed anybody worth mentioning. I have a Colombian Prostitute in Cartagena who can do heart surgery for sale.

Advertisement
Where do you guys get this narrative that he didn't wanna send kids to UM while at Heritage?

Truth is, we recruited that school like ****.
He tried to get Miami to offer Juwan Dowels and Isaiah McKenzie. They wouldn't. "Too small."
Both ended up being 4 year starters/contributors in college and the guys we signed instead turned out to be scrubs.

His only gripe with UM at the time was their efforts in recruiting Heritage.
Stop it @Coach Macho .....the Truth will send them into convulsions...

Stop it @Coach Macho .....the Truth will send them into convulsions...

Lies No GIF

Last edited:
Can someone tell me why he wasn't fired last year? We were led to believe he would be.
Saw @gogeta4 say it before and I’ve thought the same thing...

I think he wanted Fran Brown and was set to bring him in but he got PAID to coach DBs at Rutgers. He’s making $600k as a DB coach. He was also going to be Manny’s DC at Temple

I remember Stefan posted the story that Rumph wouldn’t return and I’ve been told he even told players he wasn’t coming back then all of a sudden he was. I think Manny missed his guy and didn’t have time to vet other candidates in addition to overhauling the offense.

When Banda goes to USU and we fire Rumph I’d watch for us to hire Brown as a co-dc and DBs coach but in that scenario we would keep Baker (IMO) because it’s gonna cost a lot to get him here.

Pure speculation on my end..

Lol @ it seems... That's exactly what it is playa. Fiction was here since Richt, and if you think Manny didn’t like Kul because "He didn't like to recruit" meanwhile... Manny Diaz, Baker, and Patke haven't landed anybody worth mentioning. I have a Colombian Prostitute in Cartagena who can do heart surgery for sale.
Can she do other things besides heart surgery?

Advertisement
Saw @gogeta4 say it before and I’ve thought the same thing...

I think he wanted Fran Brown and was set to bring him in but he got PAID to coach DBs at Rutgers. He’s making $600k as a DB coach. He was also going to be Manny’s DC at Temple

I remember Stefan posted the story that Rumph wouldn’t return and I’ve been told he even told players he wasn’t coming back then all of a sudden he was. I think Manny missed his guy and didn’t have time to vet other candidates in addition to overhauling the offense.

When Banda goes to USU and we fire Rumph I’d watch for us to hire Brown as a co-dc and DBs coach but in that scenario we would keep Baker (IMO) because it’s gonna cost a lot to get him here.

Pure speculation on my end..
Would probably be tough to get him out of Jersey if the pay is comparable

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back