Mike Rumph on WQAM - 8/15/17

Perry has been connected to the new look Canes/Canes re-emergence movement by the most optimistic/excited/and somewhat homeristic Canes fans. If you've been a Canes fan for at least the last 15 years, U should be able to understand why. It's a blog, let's have fun with it. I think dudes are super pumped for a new day as Canes fans...Perry has been attached to these feelings.

The irony.

This is may be common knowledge around here but do U have mental health issues? U bring a different energy every other day. U told me "foh" out of nowhere in the GOT thread and I proceed to roast U for it. Then U responded, "Dang I thought you'd find that to be funny". Who would find an unprovoked "eff out here" to be funny or lighthearted.

And the attached post was upvoted by the resident doom and gloom always combative and angry blue lot blog bully himself and the most dyckeating jock boy wannabe blog cop. Both notorious ish starters and the VP and Squire of the Tough guy no self-awareness crew. That's what's truly ironic.

Advertisement
Perry has been connected to the new look Canes/Canes re-emergence movement by the most optimistic/excited/and somewhat homeristic Canes fans. If you've been a Canes fan for at least the last 15 years, U should be able to understand why. It's a blog, let's have fun with it. I think dudes are super pumped for a new day as Canes fans...Perry has been attached to these feelings.

The irony.

This is may be common knowledge around here but do U have mental health issues? U bring a different energy every other day. U told me "foh" out of nowhere in the GOT thread and I proceed to roast U for it. Then U responded, "Dang I thought you'd find that to be funny". Who would find an unprovoked "eff out here" to be funny or lighthearted.

And the attached post was upvoted by the resident doom and gloom always combative and angry blue lot blog bully himself and the most dyckeating jock boy wannabe blog cop. Both notorious ish starters and the VP and Squire of the Tough guy no self-awareness crew. That's what's truly ironic.

Awww...did me and [MENTION=7203]OriginalCanesCanesCanes[/MENTION]' upvote of [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION]'s post hurt your feelings to the point where you feel compelled to call us names? You upvote people who take shots at me all the time and downvote me when I respond but I don't cry and insult you for voting with your friends. Why you so fragile?

The irony.

Last edited:

The irony.

I'm sure at least one person including yourself is sympathetic to your plight.

Keep it together youngin'. You are unraveling.

Jesus Christ, some of you need to take a break from this site. We are in a ****ty situation because the previous regime didn't plan for life after Kaaya. CMR has been given a ****ty hand at QB and I'm sure he'll do the best he can with what he has. There is no easy answer for the short term. Let's just hope that's not the case for the long term.

Jack Allison was thought to be the next starter, but couldn't pass Rosier or Shirreffs. Also, Richt liked Shirreffs coming out of high school when he was at Georgia.

Advertisement
Surprised no one has mentioned this yet:

“And N’Kosi Perry is doing a great job, too. He has a young, strong arm, extremely strong arm. He loves the deep ball and makes some plays that are incredible. But I think the game is going to have to slow down for him. We’re throwing a lot at him as a defense. Once the game slows down I think throughout the season there are going to be some times where we’re probably going to need him to step up and play, if not start."

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/college/acc/university-of-miami/article167278097.html#navlink=CustList
I did a few pages back man lol. It's telling though imo

In all fairness - you did.

The problem is that a few are in such a rush to jump down your throat - they can't tell schitt from strawberries.

borke wouldn't last 10 seconds in Basic Training let alone the stuff that comes next.

You do remember that borke was one of the "anti-banner" crowd right?

PS: You said you'd send me an autographed copy of your book this year. What's the word on that?

Leave the Cleveland terrorist alone.

She's here to sow discord and promote an agenda of attaching race to most every topic so that she can say that there's where the passive aggressive hate of Perry comes from. That's her goal and she'll get there if the mods let her.

I personally see zero hate of Perry, just concern that he's not ready and caution for his potentially prodigious career being derailed before it's had a chance to start. Just about everyone agrees he's the future but you'll notice how she overlooks that.

If you read her posts just from this thread alone, you'll see her artfully and subtly trying to cause the kind of discord she thrives on, so she can then give us her warped social lectures and turn the conversation away from a legitimate and spirited quarterback discussion, to character attacks, her politics, and hate.

The irony.

Unraveling? But U can't explain your bipolar behavior explained in detail above. Talk about plights: U are a closet bisexual that admittedly hates the fact that U are half black. Everyday is a blessing for U with those types of problems. U are a missed med away from suicide.

The irony.

Unraveling? But U can't explain your bipolar behavior explained in detail above. Talk about plights: U are a closet bisexual that admittedly hates the fact that U are half black. Everyday is a blessing for U with those types of problems. U are a missed med away from suicide.

Can you cite that or is it just another personal attack against someone that makes you look stupid all the time?

Advertisement
Her latest post just proves my point. Why the personal race attack on CD?

Harriett's the sick obsessed one. She just achieved her goal of derailing the thread and making it about race.

Point proven.

She's here to sow discord and promote an agenda of attaching race to most every topic so that she can say that there's where the passive aggressive hate of Perry comes from. That's her goal and she'll get there if the mods let her.

I personally see zero hate of Perry, just concern that he's not ready and caution for his potentially prodigious career being derailed before it's had a chance to start. Just about everyone agrees he's the future but you'll notice how she overlooks that.

If you read her posts just from this thread alone, you'll see her artfully and subtly trying to cause the kind of discord she thrives on, so she can then give us her warped social lectures and turn the conversation away from a legitimate and spirited quarterback discussion, to character attacks, her politics, and hate.

"You'll notice".."you'll notice" who are U talking to?? Terrorist? Still never explained. The injection of race into the Perry debate was just made by U because I surely never did and son prove it? Stop race-baiting fake lawyer that has no life, no family, and zero friends and takes all of it out on a sports blog 24 hours every single day. The blue lot tent dyck choker before or after the game. 3 whole paragraphs hoping anything sticks, but I'm glad to pull a novel out of U every time my name is brought up...U get emotional and shook writing your longest posts ever LOL!

And then always consorted with an appeal to the mods to save U. All this from the toughest poster on Earth. Ain't never busted a grape unless they were some dudes nuts in your mouth.

Harriett's the sick obsessed one. She just achieved her goal of derailing the thread and making it about race.

Point proven.

So to re-rail.

I still think Perry will start against Bethune. #2 with mop up duty at the worst.

There is no scenario where I see him #3 or RS.

For clarification, there is a difference between those to "Want Perry to start" and those who "Think Perry will start". I am in the latter camp.

You continue to make my point for me, Harriet. Congrats on derailing another thread yet again.

How many sites have you been banned from. Five? Six?

Advertisement

"You'll notice".."you'll notice" who are U talking to?? Terrorist? Still never explained. The injection of race into the Perry debate was just made by U because I surely never did and son prove it? Stop race-baiting fake lawyer that has no life, no family, and zero friends and takes all of it out on a sports blog 24 hours every single day. The blue lot tent dyck choker before or after the game. 3 whole paragraphs hoping anything sticks, but I'm glad to pull a novel out of U every time my name is brought up...U get emotional and shook writing your longest posts ever LOL!

And then always consorted with an appeal to the mods to save U. All this from the toughest poster on Earth. Ain't never busted a grape unless they were some dudes nuts in your mouth.

giphy.gif

Point proven.

So to re-rail.

I still think Perry will start against Bethune. #2 with mop up duty at the worst.

For clarification, there is a difference between those to "Want Perry to start" and those who "Think Perry will start". I am in the latter camp.

I don't think he starts at all vs BC.

If he does, that means the light went on like gangbusters and he started tearing it up. That wouldn't be a bad thing, but I don't see it.

Either way, I'll be there to watch it.

It will be a chill game any way you cut it. The only concerns are injuries.

Can't wait.

Point proven.

So to re-rail.

I don't think he starts at all vs BC.

If he does, that means the light went on like gangbusters and he started tearing it up. That wouldn't be a bad thing, but I don't see it.

Either way, I'll be there to watch it.

It will be a chill game any way you cut it. The only concerns are injuries.

Can't wait.

As of this second, I'd guess Rosier is the starter for game one, but maybe that's because I just rewatched that Duke game. In reality, there's still time and it's anyone's guess who will win out, and if that person will start all year.

Advertisement

The irony.

Awww...did me and [MENTION=7203]OriginalCanesCanesCanes[/MENTION]' upvote of [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION]'s post hurt your feelings to the point where you feel compelled to call us names? You upvote people who take shots at me all the time and downvote me when I respond but I don't cry and insult you for voting with your friends. Why you so fragile?

The irony.

U are a chihuahua, step aside before U accidentally get stepped on. Every fake tough guy's lap dog. Trying to vet every poster like mall security. And U are lying above Inever downvote your posts because U are never saying anything of interest. Just mean girl set tripping and he say she say bs trying to get an invite to blue lot circle jerk lol

N'Kosi fanboys are the absolute worst.

I'm pretty sure half of them want Perry to start because they know that would lead to a 6 win season, and they get sexual pleasure out of hating on Miami

It's unreal. If you don't think Perry should be anointed the starter, regardless of where he is performance-wise, then you hate Perry and this cabal of Perry First adherents attack you.

Its the same for you rosier lovers. Its amazing how he has fans coming out the closet because he finally completed 50% of his passes in a scrimmage.

I think it's a negative that Perry hasn't beaten out the other 2 but I am not focused on who it is that I am personally rooting for (Perry), I just want the guy who will give us the best chance to win today. Right now the coaches seem to be saying that person is Rosier so I'm riding with it. If after the next scrimmage, they say it's Evan or Perry then I'm riding with that. It's all about wins. Canes First.

We have no choice but to go with whoever is picked but it doesn't mean you can't question if you think they are the right guy or not.
So one post above this you say you knew Perry wouldn't be the starter, but now you're saying you want to reserve the right to question the choice of QB.

You don't think Perry will start, and you don't like the other two guys. That leaves Weldon. Is that who you think should start?

Seems like you're pretty much saying no one should start? If not Perry and you want to reserve the right to criticize the choice between the other two (and you've made it clear you like neither of them) you've pretty much covered all the bases.

You continue to make my point for me, Harriet. Congrats on derailing another thread yet again.

How many sites have you been banned from. Five? Six?

How many times are U going to repeat these same tired lies? 20-25 times now??

Only thing U proving is that U are my stalker. U know where I live, that I've been banned from two blogs both ran by one person, for questioning Golden and calling out Shalala when it was taboo to do so (again it's documented and I was right). And U won't explain why U keep calling me a terrorist, because doing so would prove your stalking behavior without question. U are limited my friend.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back