Mike Rumph on WQAM - 8/15/17

So start one of the veterans at the beginning and work nkosi in to eventually take over the job during the season? Sounds like the plan our coaches are going with

Last edited:
Advertisement
So start one of the veterans at the beginning and work nkosi in to eventually take over the job during the season. Sounds like the plan our coaches are going with

You just pulled that out your ***.

So start one of the veterans at the beginning and work nkosi in to eventually take over the job during the season. Sounds like the plan our coaches are going with

No, no, no...if that happens I can guarantee you our season is in the *******. If they're doing well why would you sit your QB? If Perry has the talent to take over then he has the talent to win it from the beginning.

How about we just win with whoever starts the season and not f*** with any of the rhythm we eventually develop.

That's the last thing I want to see. A QB change will only happen if we aren't winning games. Richt isn't going to force feed Nkosi in if we're something like 5-1.

Advertisement

No, no, no...if that happens I can guarantee you our season is in the ****ter. If they're doing well why would you sit your QB? If Perry has the talent to take over then he has the talent to win it from the beginning.

He is more talented than them now. Its not just about talent.

That's the last thing I want to see. A QB change will only happen if we aren't winning games. Richt isn't going to force feed Nkosi in if we're something like 5-1.

You dont know richt too good. His last year at uga they won 10 games and richt used a few different qbs that year. Richt already said in the spring if whoever wins the job isnt playing well during the season he isnt going to sit around for weeks and hope they get it together.

Advertisement

No, no, no...if that happens I can guarantee you our season is in the ****ter. If they're doing well why would you sit your QB? If Perry has the talent to take over then he has the talent to win it from the beginning.

I really don't understand the lust some poster have with this kid? He's seems capable enough, but as another poster mentioned seems there are a good many poster who want his success over the teams.
If it's not about talent then what is it about?

I really don't understand the lust some poster have with this kid? He's seems capable enough, but as another poster mentioned seems there are a good many poster who want his success over the teams.

Do you understand football? Not even being funny. If you do you should know why it isnt just about talent. If it was just about talent dionte mullins would have been on the field last year.

Do you understand football? Not even being funny. If you do you should know why it isnt just about talent. If it was just about talent dionte mullins would have been on the field last year.

Don't try to make it personal just because you posted something silly. I'm pretty sure everyone here understands football, so answer my question if it's not about talent what is it? And don't say the mental aspect of the game because that's a given.

Advertisement

Don't try to make it personal just because you posted something silly. I'm pretty sure everyone here understands football, so answer my question if it's not about talent what is it? And don't say the mental aspect of the game because that's a given.

Personal? It was a legit question and based on your response you dont get it. Nothing silly about what i said. Learning a a new offense in a couple of months is silly?

Advertisement

You just pulled that out your ***.

When talking about perry rumph personally said he's has an extremely strong arm and loves the deep ball ,we are going to need him this season once the game slows down for him but there are going to be some times throughout the season that we are going need him to step up and play if not start"

Interesting to hear Rumph say Dean needs to work on being more physical. Wonder if that's part of his game being that it's so important in Diaz's system

One report Rosier turn it over in practice all the time and the next report is that he's not turning it over. CIS staff which is it?

Those reports are coming from biased insiders who want Perry to win the job, and aren't Malik fans

Its not biased its facts. Rosier talked about it one time himself.

Rosier said that after spring, and it was something he sought to improve upon this summer---and he specifically said Malik Young had his number, in particular, after Spring practice. However, insiders were saying he was turning it over during fall camp (over the last 2 weeks), which is the exact opposite of what we've heard from coaches (including his position coach) or have seen in the most recent scrimmage.

One report Rosier turn it over in practice all the time and the next report is that he's not turning it over. CIS staff which is it?

Those reports are coming from biased insiders who want Perry to win the job, and aren't Malik fans

Its not biased its facts. Rosier talked about it one time himself.

Rosier said that after spring, and it was something he sought to improve upon this summer---and he specifically said Malik Young had his number, in particular, after Spring practice. However, insiders were saying he was turning it over during fall camp (over the last 2 weeks), which is the exact opposite of what we've heard from coaches (including his position coach) or have seen in the most recent scrimmage.

I didnt see any insiders say he was turning it over in fall practice. From what i seen they say he is still erratic and still struggles with accuracy.

Advertisement
Back