Mike Pinckney update

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Miami linebacker Mike Pinckney left yesterday’s game with a pectoral injury and hip pointer, according to a source. The extent of the injuries are unknown at this point. Will update when I hear more, but if it’s a torn pec, then he will miss playing time.

Advertisement
Bummer. He was playing the best of the three starting LBs up until Ga Tech. Crossing my fingers he comes back quickly.

Any word on Delaney? 6-8 weeks vs game to game?

Not sure if you've commented on this yet.

Thanks

Miami linebacker Mike Pinckney left yesterday’s game with a pectoral injury and hip pointer, according to a source. The extent of the injuries are unknown at this point. Will update when I hear more, but if it’s a torn pec, then he will miss playing time.

With so many injuries right now, we need a sticky thread at the top to track them all.

Pinckney has been our best linebacker by far, hopefully its not too serious. I can't wait until our depth chart is stacked enough to absorb an injury like this.

Advertisement
Miss time? Lol if it’s torn pec we won’t see Mike until September of 2018.

Thanks for the info

Last edited:
Advertisement
These past two games were brutal. I'm sure every team has injuries. We need to fight thru it.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I've broken my collarbone before and it looked suspiciously like that. Hope not

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Delaney definitely isn’t out 6-8 weeks. There were players who thought he would even play this week, as late as Wednesday

Advertisement
Mike Smith played well against GT but he's hard to trust in coverage.

Amazing how poor the depth is at this position considering as recent as Shannon we had backups getting drafted.

Advertisement

Amazing how poor the depth is at this position considering as recent as Shannon we had backups getting drafted.

Smith is only useful against a team like GT where he can run downhill. Ask him to log minutes against a team like SU, and we have a problem.

Smith is only useful against a team like GT where he can run downhill. Ask him to log minutes against a team like SU, and we have a problem.

We desperately need Redwine back next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we should roll SU and be able to rest a few guys who are questionable this week. richards was dressed which tells me he should be close. if he's ready, he plays this week. if nothing else, he'll draw a ton of attention and free up the other wrs/te.

Advertisement
Back