MIKE PINCKNEY SAYS COLLEGE FOOTBALL DOESN'T WANT MIAMI

Screenshot_20171021-212114.jpg

THESE KIDS CAN SENSE THAT AMERICA HATES THEM.
THEY'RE PLAYING WITH A CHIP ON THEIR SHOULDERS BECAUSE OF IT.

CAN'T MAKE THIS **** UP MY *****.

**** THE REDCOATS!!! ARE COMING BYTCH DEM MUTHA****IN CANES CUMMING IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL MOUTH LOL........... YOU CAN'T KEEP US OUT MUTHA****ERS AS LONG AS WE KEEP WINNING.

# CRASH THE BLUE BLOOD PARTY # WE ******* YOUR PLAY-OFF RIGHT IN THE ***** LOL........

Last edited:
Advertisement
They don't want to see us shine. They know what we're building and they're scared. That's why the media is hating extra hard. We still coming for that *** tho

But for real, it's good we got the haters back. The hobo in your neighborhood doesn't have haters. The millionaire with the 8 pack that stuffed your girl has haters for days. They mad because we shining

Advertisement
I swear to God, if we should back into the ACCCG and by some miracle upend Clemson, there’s going to be **** to Pay.

Advertisement
I swear to God, if we should back into the ACCCG and by some miracle upend Clemson, there’s going to be **** to Pay.

Back in??? WTF are you talking about? Are you counting the VT game as a loss already? We are going to beat VT and kick the ***king door down when we get to Charlotte.

Advertisement
As I tell my hating nole and gator co workers on a weekly basis : we aint even that good yet. We're ahead of schedule, and so is your hating. Just wait.

Advertisement
We aren't really even villains though. We just have a unique setup and a lot of cool mfers. Rest of the country is a little jealous. Compared to the hate we get we have a remarkably clean team in terms of graduation rates, off-field, community involvement etc. The university is much better than most of our competition as well.

We're not really the "bad guys" they want us to be. Just have a lot of swag. It drives them nuts

Advertisement
Back