MIKE PINCKNEY SAYS COLLEGE FOOTBALL DOESN'T WANT MIAMI

Screenshot_20171021-212114.jpg

THESE KIDS CAN SENSE THAT AMERICA HATES THEM.
THEY'RE PLAYING WITH A CHIP ON THEIR SHOULDERS BECAUSE OF IT.

CAN'T MAKE THIS **** UP MY NYGGA.

**** THE REDCOATS!!! ARE COMING BYTCH DEM MUTHAFUCKIN CANES CUMMING IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL MOUTH LOL........... YOU CAN'T KEEP US OUT MUTHAFUCKERS AS LONG AS WE KEEP WINNING.

# CRASH THE BLUE BLOOD PARTY # WE FUCKING YOUR PLAY-OFF RIGHT IN THE PUSSY LOL........

Last edited:
Advertisement

TheUBack

Taking a break
They don't want to see us shine. They know what we're building and they're scared. That's why the media is hating extra hard. We still coming for that azz tho

TheUBack

Taking a break
But for real, it's good we got the haters back. The hobo in your neighborhood doesn't have haters. The millionaire with the 8 pack that stuffed your girl has haters for days. They mad because we shining

section9

Junior
I swear to God, if we should back into the ACCCG and by some miracle upend Clemson, there’s going to be Hell to Pay.

Advertisement
I swear to God, if we should back into the ACCCG and by some miracle upend Clemson, there’s going to be Hell to Pay.

Back in??? WTF are you talking about? Are you counting the VT game as a loss already? We are going to beat VT and kick the fukking door down when we get to Charlotte.

As I tell my hating nole and gator co workers on a weekly basis : we aint even that good yet. We're ahead of schedule, and so is your hating. Just wait.

Advertisement

TheUBack

Taking a break
We aren't really even villains though. We just have a unique setup and a lot of cool mfers. Rest of the country is a little jealous. Compared to the hate we get we have a remarkably clean team in terms of graduation rates, off-field, community involvement etc. The university is much better than most of our competition as well.

We're not really the "bad guys" they want us to be. Just have a lot of swag. It drives them nuts