Mike Harley

Advertisement
I really, really like Redding. On a roster full of shrimps at WR he needs to ball. It's amazing we don't have more talent since we are in a 30 mile radius of the best HS WRs around us.
Paytons speed is my #1 concern, he was running 4.7 at HS camps. By all accounts he runs great routes and catches the ball so maybe that can make up for it but I do not see a superstar.
Pope has superstar physical qualities but can't make it click, maybe Lash gets the talent to show out? Dee W is another physical monster just needs to put it together.
We need that position to step up period bc I see a lot of dropped balls this year from them. I hope they can find the time to get some chemistry going. What I like about lsu burrow had two yrs to work with his wr. We only have one with king and the rest of the group. So it will be hard to get it going if they haven't already started working.

Advertisement
Lash needs to turn one of these guys into Proche who as an absolute stud at SMU. He went 111/1225/15 last year.

Advertisement
Harley is our best blocker and our top returning receiver in terms of production.

He will play a lot and, if four days of spring is any indication, should be one of King’s favorite targets.
I think Harley blocks hard, but I wouldnt say he is our best blocking receiver. He is light in the butt and physically can only do so much. I think Hightower was our best blocking WR when he played.. It should be Wiggins with his physical attributes but I have a feeling it will be Smith this year if he gets as much burn as I hope he does.

Harley is our best blocker and our top returning receiver in terms of production.

He will play a lot and, if four days of spring is any indication, should be one of King’s favorite targets.
I think wiggins is our number 1 and has an amazing year

I think Harley blocks hard, but I wouldnt say he is our best blocking receiver. He is light in the butt and physically can only do so much. I think Hightower was our best blocking WR when he played.. It should be Wiggins with his physical attributes but I have a feeling it will be Smith this year if he gets as much burn as I hope he does.
Keyshawn Smith? Heck I completely forgot about him already.

Advertisement
does anyone think that our upperclassman WR's have any draft potential ? curious to hear somone state their case

does anyone think that our upperclassman WR's have any draft potential ? curious to hear somone state their case

The way they’ve been used? No. If they get a new lease on life under this offense, they should go later rounds. The NFL still love speed

Advertisement

As above stated, we’ll see what happens this year in a new offense.Only Wiggins has a chance to end up a mid round draft pick because he has some height with his speed. Pope and Harley can be really good college players but will be limited at the next level due to size/strength.

Wiggins has potential based on size and speed. Remember nfl coaches are very arrogant and believe they can coach up anything with the tools into an all pro

Advertisement
Back