Mike Harley visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Dayall Harris and Lawrence Cager are going to be very good next year.

The five man WR rotationb of Richards, Berrios, Cager, Harris and Mullins is as good as any in the country.

We are more than fine at WR.

Do you ever post anything that doesn't make you look like a dumbass?

Advertisement
IMO we need to nab 3 WRs by any means necessary this recruiting cycle. We have Njoku, so I think we need two more from:

Smith
Thomas
Pouncey
Truitt
Harley
Holmes

Personally, I think we end up with Thomas and Pouncey from that list, and I'd be just fine with that.

Advertisement

Tell him to turn around, we don't want him

Look at all the upvotes on this dumb post. The coaches obviously want him, that's why he was asked to visit. Now put that pacifier back in your mouth, here's your bottle, and worry not as the adults will carry on trying to make this team better.

Soccer mom speaks from experience regarding pacifiers and baby bottles.

Good lord you fakkit, even your insults are super ghey.

Look at all the upvotes on this dumb post. The coaches obviously want him, that's why he was asked to visit. Now put that pacifier back in your mouth, here's your bottle, and worry not as the adults will carry on trying to make this team better.

Guys let's keep it on the topic on Mike Harley's visit.

Advertisement
This dude ain't going to be a cane and that's all good. We got Thomas & Pouncey coming.

IMO we need to nab 3 WRs by any means necessary this recruiting cycle. We have Njoku, so I think we need two more from:

Smith
Thomas
Pouncey
Truitt
Harley
Holmes

Personally, I think we end up with Thomas and Pouncey from that list, and I'd be just fine with that.

Agreed, although I'd take Holmes even if Pouncey and Thomas come. No downside to bringing him in since he's a graduate transfer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Big Poppa "Small Crank" Harley said li'l Mike said "nothing's changed" regarding his commitment to WVU. Yet recruits on the visit with him suggested we were looking good for dude.

Something is fishy here. They trying to get Sister Harley enrolled at WVU before Mike bails? Or is this kid truly da troll gawd? What is going on?

No offense, but if you and the other moderators did their job....topics would stay on topic.

Instead, you allow the trashing of coaches and recruits to occur daily. Every thread is turned into bash this or that where posters think it's amateur comedy hour. How many comments are about this recruits mom, in a very disrespectful manner? How many are about their bleeding vaginas over a recruit our coaches still value.

This place is a cesspool and while there are good posts, you have to sift through mountain of **** to find them.

Please, keep it on topic. You as a moderator along with the other ones need to get to work then.

No offense, but if you and the other moderators did their job....topics would stay on topic.

Instead, you allow the trashing of coaches and recruits to occur daily. Every thread is turned into bash this or that where posters think it's amateur comedy hour. How many comments are about this recruits mom, in a very disrespectful manner? How many are about their bleeding vaginas over a recruit our coaches still value.

This place is a cesspool and while there are good posts, you have to sift through mountain of **** to find them.

Please, keep it on topic. You as a moderator along with the other ones need to get to work then.

You do realize thar the bleeding of vaginas is actually more significant on the other side of the spectrum you've described, right? That the streets run red with vaginal discharge the moment anyone criticizes or mocks a recruit or a recruit's family that may be handling their business in a clownish manner. That some porsters take that as though you've insulted their dead momma. Then again, some porsters would offer their "god blesses" no matter what. Kid goes to the 50 yd line and takes a dump on The U during halftime of one of our games. Commits to another school moments later while still holding a bag. No problem! God bless! God bless! Go get yours! Rep South Florida!

Don't tell the mods how to do their jobs either. They get paid very well to know exactly how to run this ship.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back