Mike Harley Thread

Don't know if it's been posted, but one of Notre Dame's commits posted this photo, and as you can see Harley posted a comment that looks pro cane.
d7bbbdeacc8ecc68be730e51dbe180ef.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Yeah...it was discussed in another thread. Hopefully the mods will just merge this post into that thread.

I think all the other Harley threads got nuked? So we can make this one the new "official" Mike Harley recruiting thread...

Advertisement
Not trying to be pessimistic and most other recruits I'd say it's positive, but I won't put too much stock in what Harley does on social media until signing day.

Anyone have large quantites of booger sugar I can overdose on if we have to keep reading Harley threads?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Peter is going to be redeemed come next week after his WVU visit, He comin' IMO. Too much smoke.

1. All gator - turds won't take him
2. WVU - all Mountainqueer since turds won't take him (his own words)
3. Miami - *****in'

IMG_3315.jpg

Will be shocked if he chooses Miami. Everything this kid has actually said indicates that he's Florida first, but WVU is his back up plan. We're not even in the picture, other than to satisfy some need to visit.

3. Miami - *****in'

View attachment 41650

Will be shocked if he chooses Miami. Everything this kid has actually said indicates that he's Florida first, but WVU is his back up plan. We're not even in the picture, other than to satisfy some need to visit.

Lots of kids on our team were Florida fans growing up. Don't get me wrong, that post was stupid, immature, and unnecessary. But I think he got caught up in the WVU recruiting pitch, they were on him hard and made him #1 priority. While we were chasing the ghosts of Holloman and Jeudy. But I think once he got on the visit and seen how awesome it was (and some of the fam is pushing the U). And the Playmaker public calling him out Tweeting him... I think he ends up signing with Miami on NSD.

Advertisement
could be going on vacay together, could be family friends, could be part of the same wedding party next year, u never know with these kids

3. Miami - *****in'

View attachment 41650

Lots of kids on our team were Florida fans growing up. Don't get me wrong, that post was stupid, immature, and unnecessary. But I think he got caught up in the WVU recruiting pitch, they were on him hard and made him #1 priority. While we were chasing the ghosts of Holloman and Jeudy. But I think once he got on the visit and seen how awesome it was (and some of the fam is pushing the U). And the Playmaker public calling him out Tweeting him... I think he ends up signing with Miami on NSD.

Name the kids on our team that were Florida fans growing up, since there are LOTS OF THEM

I'll hang up and wait for your answer.

3. Miami - *****in'

Agreed. Fool me once...

Advertisement
Back