Mike Harley in weekly contact with Miami

View as article
This kid should have been offered months ago. I don't like where we're at with this 17' class right now at all. Need Oline, DB's & Wr's in the WORST way.

Advertisement
This kid should have been offered months ago. I don't like where we're at with this 17' class right now at all. Need Oline, DB's & Wr's in the WORST way.

To be fair, we needed everything. We needed some QBs to add to the competition, we got 2. We needed some playmakers at RB, we have 1 and 1 in McFarland on the way. We still need WRs, maybe 4-5. We have a really solid all-around TE prospect committed and potentially Tre McKitty coming back. OL in a work in process, but a day 1 starter in the fold already, and a guy with huge potential in Hillery.

In terms of defense, we have 2 future elite DEs, a high ceiling DT that is a perfect fit in the system. We're filling quality depth at LB already and potentially looking for another guy. Have our likely 4 year starter at nickel in the fold and 2 safeties that will play a lot in their 4 years, 1 that could start day 1 next season. We need to pick up some slack at CB but I think we have some solid prospects we're looking at and can fall back on. Waiting to feel out a few more blue chip guys there.

But I agree, we need to pick up the slack at those 3 positions. I think we're in a good position to land some guys to fix WR and OL, as far as CB, idk. I'm not super high on guys like Collier, Brini, etc. Solid but not what we need. I'm hoping an elite prospect sees starting potential and comes in the fold unexpectedly.

Advertisement
WV nikkaz gun be sour as *** when we steal him.......we should offer asap *** this waiting BS hes a take. These r the types tbat give bama defenses fits.....u put him with perry rip bruh rip
This^^^
Ummm... you took the words right out of my mouth???

Advertisement
This **** is so lame!!! Just offer the kid already. If nothing else we can use the kid on special teams anyone is better than seeing Malcom Lewis back there.

Advertisement
Let's be real Harley is good , but he is not elite. Sucks we can't land the likes of Jeudy, Smith, Holloman or Thomas.

The problem with these type of athletes is that you never know how they'll handle putting on 20lbs to able to survive P5 play. Sure he's quick at 155lbs....will he lose speed at 175? The staff needs add DAY1 Wr's much more than they need to add the Mike Harley's of the world. You don't want Holloman and Devonte looking at a class that already has 3 WR's in it.

Advertisement
Meh. What would Dana Holgorson know about offense that Richt wouldn't?

Exactly. If, the kid is smart he will go to WVU. Sad but true.

WVU vs Miami
academics= Miami.
producing NFL talent= Miami
quality of life at school=Miami

Yet WVU is undefeated and hed be their next Tavon Austin, meanwhile we send lifeless corpses out onto the field when on offense

Austin is the only name you could muster?

This kid + McFarland and D. Smith .. Get it done. Staff got to stop slow stepping here. Just saw his highlights again, and this kid got that speed we need on O and ST.

Advertisement
Back