Mike Harley Decommits; Cane Lock?

Advertisement
I admit, I didn't think he was coming & even if he did I wasn't high on him because of how he handled his recruitment.

I thought for sure he was trolling Miami, turns out he & his Dad were trolling West Va, good for them.

Still not high on him, but I'll definitely hold my L.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I feel like every year there is one or two kids we are recruiting that play this many games, and we finish second with every single one of them.

Could it be one for the good guys for a change?

proxy.php

/still worried about UF

Advertisement
What's the temperature in West Virginia now? Harley went out with those yellow WVU shorts and froze his *** off.

https://www.wunderground.com/us/wv/morgantown

He's lucky he did not go next weekend because temps will be in the low 30s during the day and 20s at night. Miami here I come, LOL.

Last edited:
I admit, I didn't think he was coming & even if he did I wasn't high on him because of how he handled his recruitment.

I thought for for sure he was trolling Miami, turns out he & his Dad were trolling West Va, good for them.

Still not high on him, but I'll definitely hold my L.

I'm not in I told you so as I'm not doing that to fellow Canes posters because I didn't think he was coming here either.

But the ones that bash Pete need to own up now. Pete merely tells us what he's hearing. These kids are fickle as ****.

I'll take him at this point.

We need a meme with Richt on the phone while riding the bike in the gym ASAP....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks like all the cool guys need to line up and open their moufs. Peter da greats crank is comin

# bow 2 da brow

Last edited:
I have to give a lot of credit to the staff for staying on this kid and ignoring all the noise. Just quietly getting him to official and then changing his mind during it. Major kudos.

Looks like we are in for one **** of a close at WR. Every single one is slated to announce on NSD as well, which serves the dual purposes of building momentum and hype while at the same time making sure none of the WR's get scared off by the numbers we look to be bringing in this year.

It's refreshing to have a real, professional staff who know what they are doing.

Advertisement
Back