Mike Greenberg calling for overturn

Advertisement
I'D LIKE TO SEE GREENIE CALL FOR COLORADO STATE TO GIVE IT BACK:

The Fifth Down Game was a college football game that included a play that the crew officiating the game permitted to occur in error. That play enabled the Colorado Buffaloes to defeat the Missouri Tigers by scoring a touchdown on the last play of their game on October 6, 1990. The ensuing controversy cast doubt on Colorado's claim to Division I-A's 1990 national championship, which it shares with the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets. It has been called one of the top memorable moments and blunders in college football history.

Mike Greenberg biggest ****** in sports media.

And he's a closet racist.

**** him and his fake nose.

I don't know about racist. But is another nerd journalist with a microphone who takes himself way too seriously. Not too mention his job is to stir **** up for the sake of argument. And when it comes to Miami, well, it's just too easy to hate on us and gather support and ratings. Same thing goes for that windbag Cowterd.

Duke should be embarassed that it was even that close. With all the turmoil this program had in the week, they should have breezed right through us.

Elite programs know to never let the outcome be determined by the refs.

Duke should be embarassed that it was even that close. With all the turmoil this program had in the week, they should have breezed right through us.

Exactly. How about a little criticism of Cutclifffe for once?

Advertisement
SCOREBOARD

giphy.gif

Miami - 23 penalties for 194 yards

Duke - 5 penalties for 41 yards

Review that ACC

Advertisement
Danny Kannel is making some great points, he asked if the Duke QB's touchdown should be reviewed.

Greenie is a whiny *****....Golic has turned on Greenie and aligned himself with Kannel.

Big W for the boys, hopefully it gives them some momentum.

GO CANES!

Last week, Golic came for Butch as HC. First time in my life I can remember liking a Domer -- at least for that moment.

Advertisement

Exactly. How about a little criticism of Cutclifffe for once?

I did not know he was such a crybaby. I guess he is where the Manning boys got their complaining crybaby crap from. What a girl!

I unfortunately couldn't watch most of the game but caught Duke's last drive, those three PI calls were unbelievable. Artie made an incredible play and would have been a storybook ending for the kid and those crap refs took it from him. We won the game because we deserved to win.

Advertisement
Its funny that the same time this play happened the and media response, the '30 for 30' of the Colorado play is premiering.

I think someone else's comments on another thread were great. If they want to go back and give us the NC from bogus call in '88 against ND and give us the NC from the OSU game, we'll gladly give back this game.

This.

Advertisement
Back