Mike Greenberg calling for overturn

Greenberg is a dumbass. Let him keep hating. I'll tell you one thing this might do though. The U BOT/Admin might just see all this outrage and say "**** it...let's **** them off some more and hire Butch." I've never been a big fan of the idea of BBB, but I might be coming around a bit...

Advertisement
Add Dan Patrick to the list...wants it overturned too...he's interviewing Brady Quinn who said no to overturning.

Ever see Dan Patrick and Mike Greenberg in the same place at the same time? Same person.

RIP Neil Rogers

Add Dan Patrick to the list...wants it overturned too...he's interviewing Brady Quinn who said no to overturning.

Patrick is a dumbass, too. Funny how no former players are out there saying to overturn it. It's just the geek media types.

This. The people that actually played the game and dealt w refs are the ones that know anything can be changed after the fact w countless reviews and angles not available at the moment

Advertisement
A ligitimate "Miami is back" game in one respect. We had 23 penalties and managed to **** off the whole country in the way we won. The 23 is one short of an all time NCAA record by the way. We need to break that some day.

If Wake Forest had lost to BC in the same manner, no one would be talking about any sore of overturn.

The hate for Miami is strong. Stronger than any other program by far.

The same reason why all the jerkoffs from the media (like Finebaum) are coming out of the woodwork clamoring that Miami is irrelevant, and yet those same clowns are ****ed off about the Duke/Miami ending.

Great post!

Lebatard brought up the issue I have with this overturn nonsense...this game of all games where the discussion of overturning the game come up? How many awful calls have been at end of games in the past.....in much, much more important games?

Of course this game....only because it had Miami involved.

total tool, never played a sport in his life, and is co-host with a norte dame alumni

Advertisement
cowturd called for the game to be overturned just now, then brought on jimy johnson to talk nfl i wish he wouldve put him in his place but he didnt

Didnt the ACC say that they were suspeneded because the whole game was officiated poorly even before that play BUT these mofos just focus on that play in particular, no mention of the two horrible PIs called and the TD that clearly wasnt one, no they just focus on this wow

Who the **** is Mike Greenturd? ESPN? ****em!

Perhaps it would be best, long term, for the game to be overturned. Maybe the BOT will actually see where it sits within the ACC circle jerk (not in it).

Of course, the last 12 years of non-performance have endeared us to the rest of the ACC. Might an overturn serve as grounds for an ACC divorce; at least as a step?

Agreed. The ACC sucks. Maryland was lucky to get out.

Advertisement
milk.jpg

Please set him straight on Twitter about how Miami got screwed countless times before this. I already did.

Classic Mike & Mike: taking the easy stance to get the majority of the listener's support.

Not to mention that big goober fraud Golic still hates us with a passion. It's a net positive though. We only win when everyone brings back their anti-Cane venom- especially when it's spewed by clowns and beeches that we'd never want to be pro-Cane anyway.

You're not relevant unless people have an opinion about you.

Put a coach that's worthy of the name in charge of the Program and Everyone will have an opinion about us. Trust me, nobody in the SEC or the Big 10 wants us to come back to the point where we can challenge them in the playoffs.

Match our talent with a coach who knows what he is doing and the CFB racket is over.

^^^^^^ This! Been saying it...everyone was up in arms when we fired Golden. Why? B/c he kept the program down. Now that we have a real shot at a real coach, a coach that has the ability to keep the best of the best home, and poach the best of the best from surrounding states, that means game over for the SEC, BIG10, Big 12 and FSU. It's getting close, ladies and gents. Here's hoping we make a slam dunk hire in either Butch or Herman.

Advertisement
People actually watch/listen to those 2 idiots? Bob Gholic>Mike

Not really. On Mondays and Wednesdays I have to teach at our satellite campus 1.5 hours away, and I lose Chattanooga radio, and before I can pick up Atlanta radio, I get a local radio that plays ESPN. I usually listen to 560 on tune-in, but they were in commercial, so I caught 2 minutes of this crap with Mike and Mike, and when they statred talking, I listened.

Wonder why nobody is talking about ND, between the coach being an *******, and a teacher making student/athletes football and basketball rail her daughter?
True story

There was controversy in Duke's Basketball Championship. That was silenced by the media real quick. But when it happens against Duke, this is what we see: Strong Media Bias, Referee Suspensions, etc.

duke-out-of-bounds.jpg

4b24ad033326ae7d14bebcf687fbeb99_crop_north.jpg

Advertisement
Back