Mik McDaniel Lighting up the Refs on Twitter

305_separatist

Threskiornithidae
Premium

And im sure he’ll take a fine, and I’m sure he doesn’t give a **** since there’s so much money on the line in this business to be putting up with awful calls and non-calls.

I’ve been saying this since the A&M game on this board. Somebody needs to be doing similar, preferably from the UM AD directly. Enough is enough. There is no excuse for so many of the calls we’ve seen when we even have video reviews from multiple angles. These refs are gaslighting our eyes every game. There *will* be reform, and we want to be in the coming years, and we want to be in the drivers seat for it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
If you look closely... that's Mik McDaniel not Mike🫡

animal-house-bluto.gif

ab2926a4-d9ce-4bcb-abc1-04c2bb541db9-text.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement

And im sure he’ll take a fine, and I’m sure he doesn’t give a **** since there’s so much money on the line in this business to be putting up with awful calls and non-calls.

I’ve been saying this since the A&M game on this board. Somebody needs to be doing similar, preferably from the UM AD directly. Enough is enough. There is no excuse for so many of the calls we’ve seen when we even have video reviews from multiple angles. These refs are gaslighting our eyes every game. There *will* be reform, and we want to be in the coming years, and we want to be in the drivers seat for it.

Gambling is ruining the sport. I 100% think refs and some in charge are gambling on games. There is clear evidence of refs and ACC making clear mistakes that cost games and there is zero accountability and suspensions for refs. These things need to be investigated by someone.

It’s so blatant.

Advertisement
Updated title for accuracy

Now everybody gonna click on this thread thinking either you can't spell or who da *** is Mik McDaniel? 😜

Just messing with ya, man. I'm a Steelers fan without a dog in the hunt, but that was a weak-*** roughing the passer penalty against the Dolphins. Even the "officiating analyst" (or whatever his title is) for NBC said so — and he usually bends over backwards to defend borderline calls

Sad, its getting to the point where teams are actually going to have to start practicing how to avoid roughing the passer calls smh lol

Advertisement
Back