Mik McDaniel Lighting up the Refs on Twitter

I was really hoping "The Carton Show" on Fox would have taken the bait and leaned in on these Mik tweets thinking it was real and embarrassing themselves and their lame-assed show. Perhaps another time.

Advertisement
No Ramsey or X.
Starting OLB left with a concussion.
The pass rush just getting back to being elite with Phillips return.
Waddle hobbled
3 starting OL out.
No Achane.

I like Miami's chances once the team gets healthy.

Advertisement
The buffoonery is real. After the long Smith TD run, the called unsportsmanlike on the defense. Yet Miami had to kickoff from the 20. How convenient. Refs got together and decided the unsportsmanlike was really in Miami? To my knowledge there was never a reversal of the call declared.

Jalean Phillips's solo sack, he's being held by two different guys like he was playing red rover. Clear as day. Two huge meat hooks across his chest.

IMG_5841.jpeg

Advertisement
The iggles OL wore out the Fins In the second half. Game, set, match.
Yes sir!!! I'm uniquely a Canes fan and an Eagles fan. I lived in central NJ for 20 years. The Eagles have the best trenches on both sides of the ball in the NFL.

No matter what level of football, be it college or pro, the game is won in the trenches.

Dolphins had 10 penalties.
Eagles had 0 penalties.

Yes that was typed correctly.

Now the Dolphins OL sucks and they had some key guys out on D, but come on.

But Jalen hurts is a turnover machine and the Philly butt **** will be banned.No
All teams are playing by the same rules. You can't penalize one team because they are better at it than everyone else.

Advertisement
Advertisement
All teams are playing by the same rules. You can't penalize one team because they are better at it than everyone else.
Last night and many Canes games in the past say this is completely untrue. It's not hard to just admit your squad got some favorable officiating last night.

I'm glad Elon created a system that makes it very clear whose real and whose not on his platform /s.

Because this thread is proof why it's an issue.

Advertisement
Back