Mik McDaniel Lighting up the Refs on Twitter

Advertisement
Advertisement
The Brotherly Shove is beautiful. It’s def goin get banned for being unstoppable.

The Eagles innovation with and unmatched mastery of the Tush Push is commendable.

That said, the "play" is total bull**** and should be banned on every level of football the moment Super Bowl LVIII is done.

LOL at the Dolphins having some DB jump on top of the pile like a WWE maneuver

I'm expect Belichick to bring the snowplow out of mothballs the next time an opponent lines up in that formation.

Picture 1.jpg

Advertisement

And im sure he’ll take a fine, and I’m sure he doesn’t give a **** since there’s so much money on the line in this business to be putting up with awful calls and non-calls.

I’ve been saying this since the A&M game on this board. Somebody needs to be doing similar, preferably from the UM AD directly. Enough is enough. There is no excuse for so many of the calls we’ve seen when we even have video reviews from multiple angles. These refs are gaslighting our eyes every game. There *will* be reform, and we want to be in the coming years, and we want to be in the drivers seat for it.

What tells me the entire thing is rigged is when the announcers cover for the refs and their bad calls.

You can clearly see when games are rigged or there was at least obvious bias when one team commits 0 penalties and the other has double digits.

I hate Tennessee but they got screwed against Alabama. Not that they would have won but Alabama is one of the most penalized teams in America and committed 1 penalty the entire game?

Like Miami and Duke before that crazy kick return TD.. we had like 23 penalties for 200 yards and they had like 4 for 40. Some refs and crews have an agenda and you can't deny it. How deep and how far up into the system of NFL and CFB these things go and where they stem from needs a serious investigation.

Gambling is ruining the sport. I 100% think refs and some in charge are gambling on games. There is clear evidence of refs and ACC making clear mistakes that cost games and there is zero accountability and suspensions for refs. These things need to be investigated by someone.

It’s so blatant.
ACC refs have been terrible for 2 decades now. The replay system is also a joke. If you can’t afford to have cameras on the goal line, you should dissolve yourself and free the poor schools You are imprisoning.

Advertisement
Mikey appears to be big mad.

I'm sure this gets him a big fine...

Fugg. Mike just went to 5 stars in GTA. I appreciate the calling out of refs. These slimy ***** are deciding games and for a league that values 'the shield' brand, it sure is ****ting on it letting these refs undermine the game. Reform, yes. It's needed.

Understood. But my thought still stands.

I don't expect Mario to say anything, but the AD? Yes, maybe he has, I'm just ****ed about it.
Dan seems like a pushover to the ACC from the outside perspective. Idk. He's been doing it a long time at the highest level.

I'm not sure what is done behind closed doors.

It has to **** them off too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back