Mighty Mario

Advertisement
Whoever is the next coach at Oregon is going to inherit a talented roster.

Manny Diaz: 14-10 (.583)
Mario Cristobal: 25-10 (.714)
Butch Davis: 23-21 (.522)

What’s ur point? U keep trying to cake for Diaz posting a half story. We’ll be on at least a 3 game losing streak starting in 2021.
Mario’s career record is NOT 25-10

Give me the list of current coaches who have won conference titles at two or more FBS programs.

Where is the list of Top 10 teams that lost to back to back games to bottom dwelling, 1-7 combined, conference foes?

Advertisement
Jesus, our fans.

SMH

Can’t figure out the difference between Luigi and Gonzalez, and then can’t figure out that Mario’s head coaching record is sub-500 (52-57)

But you said he's a great recruiter but a terrible coach. Unless you're young which you sound you would know this describes Butch to the T.
No butch is a great talent evaluator and recruiter. Plus he hired pretty good coaches. Wario just has Nike money

Actually everything I said is 100 percent factual and “ intellectually honest “. I’m going off of actual data and you’re going off a raging boner for a guy that’s done nothing as a hc. So we want to do that again? We’ve actually perfected the art of hiring coaches that’s done nothing as a hc.

Dude went 4-3 with the best roster in his conference.

The obsession with this fan base and former canes is hilarious , not one power five fan base is saying “ go get Mario bro “ when there school has an opening.

If your standard for hiring Luigi is comparing him to manny tells me you shouldn’t be anywhere near making a decision for our next head coach. You’re being intellectually dishonest. Facts doesn’t care about your feelings and your emotions shouldn’t be involved in the hiring process.
I don't know about the roster in comparison to the rest of the PAC12, but I know Mario benefited from a 4-yr starter at QB who could be rookie of the year in the NFL. Mario's record was 21-6 coming of a PAC12 Championship before this COVID-impacted season where he went 4-3 with a new QB.

Objectively speaking...

he comes from a championship background as a player; recruits very well & has learned under Saban; has been HC at 2 stops where he inherited complete disasters but took both teams to multiple bowls, and won the PAC12 last year going 12-2. I'm not here to make excuses for his record this season but it's disingenuous to say he's "done nothing", or isn't head & shoulders more accomplished than any Miami hire going back to Butch Davis. Facts.

It seems like you're the emotional one who's in his feelings & has a raging hard-on for Mario, disregarding his success and laying in wait for any opportunity to say how much he stinks as a coach. I don't know what he did to you, but your energy seems a touch personal.

He most certainly warrants consideration.

I don't know about the roster in comparison to the rest of the PAC12, but I know Mario benefited from a 4-yr starter at QB who could be rookie of the year in the NFL. Mario's record was 21-6 coming of a PAC12 Championship before this COVID-impacted season where he went 4-3 with a new QB.

Objectively speaking...

he comes from a championship background as a player; recruits very well & has learned under Saban; has been HC at 2 stops where he inherited complete disasters but took both teams to multiple bowls, and won the PAC12 last year going 12-2. I'm not here to make excuses for his record this season but it's disingenuous to say he's "done nothing", or isn't head & shoulders more accomplished than any Miami hire going back to Butch Davis. Facts.

It seems like you're the emotional one who's in his feelings & has a raging hard-on for Mario, disregarding his success and laying in wait for any opportunity to say how much he stinks as a coach. I don't know what he did to you, but your energy seems a touch personal.

He lost to two teams and nearly lost to a third that had recruited seven four star players combined the last three years.

The only other win the teams he lost to had was when one beat the other.

Advertisement
He lost to two teams and nearly lost to a third that had recruited seven four star players combined the last three years.

The only other win the teams he lost to had was when one beat the other.
I didn't see those games; did you?

He has a new QB and I know that could mean something.

Advertisement

Objectively speaking...

I had family contact with the Cristobal's when both brothers played OG... parents were lovely folks. That hasn't made me a Mario slurper or blind to facts or his record. But Ray Charles can see there's a group of posters here that consistently spew anti-Mario venom every chance they get. What's the line "he is the Manny of the west coast" supposed to mean... Cuban coaches suck? Personally I hope Mario stays with the Ducks and I hope he has a good career. After all I have supported all Canes players in the NFL or wherever. I only reserve hatred for worthwhile reasons.

Manny Diaz: 14-10 (.583)
Mario Cristobal: 25-10 (.714)
Butch Davis: 23-21 (.522)

What’s ur point? U keep trying to cake for Diaz posting a half story. We’ll be on at least a 3 game losing streak starting in 2021.
You left off a lot losses there friend with Luigi. Where’s that buffet of L’s from Fiu? Oops I forgot fiu don’t count , the ad didn’t like him. Never mind.

You spelled "52–57" and ".477" wrong. Take a knee. You will be closer to Mario's junk that way.

Did u not post The season records at the schools each coach was currently at???

Maybe when ur done wiping ur chin from Mandy’s *******, u can actually post some useful information as opposed to continue to spew propaganda.

Advertisement
You left off a lot losses there friend with Luigi. Where’s that buffet of L’s from Fiu? Oops I forgot fiu don’t count , the ad didn’t like him. Never mind.

Dude; come on. If I was including ALL the records, I would’ve included Butch’s overall record. We’re talking about Miami, Oregon, and FIU

Dude; come on. If I was including ALL the records, I would’ve included Butch’s overall record. We’re talking about Miami, Oregon, and FIU
Honestly I didn’t even pay much attention , I see someone defending Luigi as a non corch , or even insinuating it I pounce lol. He’s just a better recruiting version of manny that does pushups and occasionally head butts a wall.

Advertisement
Back