Mighty Mario

Manny Diaz: 14-10 (.583)
Mario Cristobal: 25-10 (.714)
Butch Davis: 23-21 (.522)

What’s ur point? U keep trying to cake for Diaz posting a half story. We’ll be on at least a 3 game losing streak starting in 2021.

You spelled "52–57" and ".477" wrong. Take a knee. You will be closer to Mario's junk that way.

Cribby

All-American
Manny Diaz: 14-10 (.583)
Mario Cristobal: 25-10 (.714)
Butch Davis: 23-21 (.522)

What’s ur point? U keep trying to cake for Diaz posting a half story. We’ll be on at least a 3 game losing streak starting in 2021.
You left off a lot losses there friend with Luigi. Where’s that buffet of L’s from Fiu? Oops I forgot fiu don’t count , the ad didn’t like him. Never mind.

Rellyrell

All American
You spelled "52–57" and ".477" wrong. Take a knee. You will be closer to Mario's junk that way.

Did u not post The season records at the schools each coach was currently at???

Maybe when ur done wiping ur chin from Mandy’s scrotum, u can actually post some useful information as opposed to continue to spew propaganda.

Rellyrell

All American
You left off a lot losses there friend with Luigi. Where’s that buffet of L’s from Fiu? Oops I forgot fiu don’t count , the ad didn’t like him. Never mind.

Dude; come on. If I was including ALL the records, I would’ve included Butch’s overall record. We’re talking about Miami, Oregon, and FIU

Cribby

All-American
Dude; come on. If I was including ALL the records, I would’ve included Butch’s overall record. We’re talking about Miami, Oregon, and FIU
Honestly I didn’t even pay much attention , I see someone defending Luigi as a non corch , or even insinuating it I pounce lol. He’s just a better recruiting version of manny that does pushups and occasionally head butts a wall.

Rellyrell

All American
Why the hate for Mario?

B/c he’s a former player, former coach, & he left us immediately for Bama. He’s considered a traitor. And since he’s not back here, and Manny was chosen over him, it’s a two fold hate.

1. He’s a traitor
2. Can’t see him succeed b/c it’ll make us even dumber as a program.

Hence, this fan base celebrates any failures of Butch, as well.

AllAboutTheU

Junior
B/c he’s a former player, former coach, & he left us immediately for Bama. He’s considered a traitor. And since he’s not back here, and Manny was chosen over him, it’s a two fold hate.

1. He’s a traitor
2. Can’t see him succeed b/c it’ll make us even dumber as a program.

Hence, this fan base celebrates any failures of Butch, as well.
Are people even still upset that he left? I don’t even think it’s hate to acknowledge that he’s a mediocre in-game coach. He’s good for bringing “toughness” to a program and recruiting but on game days that guy is completely underwhelming. Most talented team in his conference, yearly, with USC down and you know that they’re good for a few stinkers each year. His offensive principles are meh too. Look at how they used Herbert versus how he’s been used in the league. Did not get the most out of him. With all that said, maybe he’s more successful than Manny here? I don’t know. I just don’t think that any critique of the guy is “hate”.

Rellyrell

All American
Are people even still upset that he left? I don’t even think it’s hate to acknowledge that he’s a mediocre in-game coach. He’s good for bringing “toughness” to a program and recruiting but on game days that guy is completely underwhelming. Most talented team in his conference, yearly, with USC down and you know that they’re good for a few stinkers each year. His offensive principles are meh too. Look at how they used Herbert versus how he’s been used in the league. Did not get the most out of him. With all that said, maybe he’s more successful than Manny here? I don’t know. I just don’t think that any critique of the guy is “hate”.

Bro; u know like I know, we hold a grudge like a mutha fcka on here! Lol

OriginalCanesCanesCanes

All-ACC (#1 most reproted porster on CIS)
Why the hate for Mario?

I don’t hate him, and I can only speak for myself, but the the disdain for him is based on the fact that some people are still enthralled with the idea of him becoming our head coach one day, when he has a long drawn out record proving that he can’t win consistently as a head coach, even when gifted with significantly more talent and resources.

He’s had plenty of opportunities to prove himself, and he keeps falling flat on his face. So, no, a lot of people don’t want him here, and I think that’s where this “hate“ comes from.

Even though it’s not really hate, it’s more like preemptive “we don’t want him“

Rellyrell

All American
I was salty when Blake’s dumb ass hired Manny instead of going after him. But man, his time at Oregon has not been impressive to me.

I didn’t want Mario here; I didn’t want Manny here. I wanted a proven HC w/ no ties to this program, from either a successful G5 program (like a consistent 10+ game winner) or a P5 OC from a successful program.

It will be interesting to see what Oregon does next season. They got some big time players coming through

hesskilla

VILLAGE IDIOT
I'm not sure why there isn't consensus that Mario is a great recruiter, an average coach, and a former 2 time National Champion at the U that we all should support as long as he is not our head coach.

TheOriginalCane

All American
People are so desperate to badmouth Mario. Constantly bringing up his record at FIU.

Bottom line, he had a good first year at Oregon, actually improving on Taggart's record, while having to take Taggart's coordinators (Arroyo and Leavitt). He then won 12 games in his second year with a new DC (replacing Leavitt). He slipped in Year 3 with a new OC (Moorhead).

Let's see how Mario does in a normal year now that he has his own OC and DC, and the recruiting classes of his own.

Mario's a good coach. Not sure if he's ever coming back to UM, but he's improving.

gruntking

All ACC
I don’t hate him, and I can only speak for myself, but the the disdain for him is based on the fact that some people are still enthralled with the idea of him becoming our head coach one day, when he has a long drawn out record proving that he can’t win consistently as a head coach, even when gifted with significantly more talent and resources.

He’s had plenty of opportunities to prove himself, and he keeps falling flat on his face. So, no, a lot of people don’t want him here, and I think that’s where this “hate“ comes from.

Even though it’s not really hate, it’s more like preemptive “we don’t want him“
You're being way too objective OCCC, and speaking for a select likeminded group. I've read many posts on Mario and have perceived something more like unmitigated hate.
Don't get me wrong, as someone who was around in the glory days I don't want to see another sucko year, and picking a coach to take us back to prominence is a priority... and when that day comes around again I want a proven HC not another experiment. Do I want Mario to replace Manny... No. But who the hell is UHealthU gonna dig deep for... I'll leave that to your crystal ball.

1mg of Epi

Recliner Slug
Once again getting his ass kicked. That’s all. Anybody who wants him doesn’t realize he is the Manny of the west coast.

neither will ever be successful and Oregon just dumped a **** ton of cash into a new contract with him.
Take his recruiting for 3 years then hire someone who can coachq