Mighty Mario

Here's a thought. Allow Manny to coach the Ducks, and they are a bottom dweller in the Pac. Put Mario on the Canes, and I bet UNC doesn't rack up 800 yards of offense.
He lost to the two bottom dwelling teams in the pac12 In his third year. Who gives a **** how much yardage he gave up doing it .

Advertisement
The jury' still out on Mario. He had the youngest team in the country this season so I don't fault him for losing to a good Iowa St team with one of the best coaches in the Country.
Have any stats on him having the youngest team in the country? He also out talents Iowa State.

Oh oh the Mario lovers will get real mad at this thread. Like I said before Mario A+ recruiter D- head coach. Manny is a B- recruiter and C head coach. Mario is not it for miami but his fan boys will back him. Sidenote I am not a Manny fan.
So basically you’re saying he’s Butch Davis.

Advertisement
Once again getting his *** kicked. That’s all. Anybody who wants him doesn’t realize he is the Manny of the west coast.

neither will ever be successful and Oregon just dumped a **** ton of cash into a new contract with him.
He would do better on the east coast....maybe

Advertisement
Advertisement
Honestly hope that Mario works out at Oregon and does really well. The reason why is because he's Miami's back-up plan if Manny doesn't work out. Guarantee you that if Manny gets dismissed in two-years Mario will be HC within 24-hours of the vacancy. He wanted the job bad in 2010 and 2015. Apparently made his interest clear in 2018 but we all know what happened.

Also, he apparently had one of the youngest team's in the country this year. He's an excellent recruiter, next two years will show whether he can do it at Oregon.

Advertisement
****, the Mario hate is real.

Herbert is a tremendous talent and it's hard to make up for that.
It’s not hate, It’s factual. There’s a lot more years of bad or mediocrity with guy than good. If he wasn’t a cane his name would never be mentioned. He had waaaaay more talent than anyone he played yet went 4-3.

Last edited:
It’s not hate, It’s factual. There’s a lot more years of bad or mediocrity with guy than good. If he wasn’t a cane his name would never be mentioned. He had waaaaay more talent tbdb anyone he played yet went 4-3.
That's intellectually dishonest. If you agree Mario recruits better than Manny and Golden, but believe both could succeed if they weren't married to ****** DCs; how could you **** on Mario if he brought a quality staff?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back