Mighty Mario

Advertisement
Lol 3rd tier? You’re krazy jit. Oregon is an Elite program. Top 20/15 recruiting classes for the last 10-12 years and some top ten classes. And they’ve been to Nattys. If they’re tier 3 then what are we man? Go drink some milk.
I’m talking about Matt Campbell. Not Mario.

Advertisement
Lol 3rd tier? You’re krazy jit. Oregon is an Elite program. Top 20/15 recruiting classes for the last 10-12 years and some top ten classes. And they’ve been to Nattys. If they’re tier 3 then what are we man? Go drink some milk.
Does Oregon even have a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP?. They are an irrelevant program in the eastern and midwest time zones. lol

@BoxingRobes MY BOY ...MY BOY...You spoke about Matt Campbell in reference with Mario Cristobal before didnt you....

Your boy got his head cracked head up tonight..lol

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Incessantly putting the "lose" in Luigi.

But he can recruit!!!!!!!

Advertisement
The jury' still out on Mario. He had the youngest team in the country this season so I don't fault him for losing to a good Iowa St team with one of the best coaches in the Country.
Oregon has the best talent in the Pac 12 and lost to the worst teams in the Pac 12. #ExcusesforMarioandManny

Advertisement
Here's a thought. Allow Manny to coach the Ducks, and they are a bottom dweller in the Pac. Put Mario on the Canes, and I bet UNC doesn't rack up 800 yards of offense.
Mario lost to the bottom dwellers in the Pac 12. Mario and Mamny are the same coach. Only reason Mario looked good at Oregon because he had the NFL rookie of the year on his **** roster. Keep loving and giving Marion excuses

Advertisement
Back