Mighty Mario

Mario lost to the bottom dwellers in the Pac 12. Mario and Mamny are the same coach. Only reason Mario looked good at Oregon because he had the NFL rookie of the year on his **** roster. Keep loving and giving Marion excuses
I personally can't stand the guy as a head coach. But he's still better than Manny Diaz. ****, I think you could have done the same job as Manny this year.

Advertisement
Mario would recruit at a Butch Davis level at UM. Combine that talent with a high quality coaching staff and he’d win big at UM.
LOL - no.

He couldn’t win with a quality NFL quarterback, and talent all up and down the roster, in a very weak conference. He can’t win with all the money in the world, and with probably the richest booster in all of college football. And he still has a ton of talent and can’t win. And he has a horrific lifetime coaching record. I don’t know where you get that he would be a good coach here.

I might hire him as a position coach or a recruiting coordinator, but not a head coach.

Advertisement
I personally can't stand the guy as a head coach. But he's still better than Manny Diaz. ****, I think you could have done the same job as Manny this year.
This is where you cant be a fan and be rational. I am not a believer in Manny but I do root for his sucess. Dont like seeing my canes down, I don't care who is the coach as long as the job gets done.

This is where you cant be a fan and be rational. I am not a believer in Manny but I do root for his sucess. Dont like seeing my canes down, I don't care who is the coach as long as the job gets done.
Go Canes.

Bro pleeeeeease

180D7079-8382-4EBB-8CF9-610B4552C448.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back