Michigan vs Alabama CFP Semi Final

the 4th down play was really nice too. smart use of the heavy/condensed set - make it even heavier with the motion back and confused bama
I’ve always been a fan of what guys like Shanahan can do from relatively straightforward, condensed sets. Granted I’m using the example of a great offensive mind and I don’t expect that, but you can run a style like that and be creative at the same time.

Advertisement
am leaning towards going for it just cause of how bad michigan's offense has been in second half. and think bama has kicker advantage too
The short field benefits Michigan.

No. Continuing to play a center with consistent issues snapping the football is a bad coaching decision. Bama may not have another center to step in and handle all the responsibilities of the position, so its the only decision to make. Live with occasional bad snaps and hope one doesn't cost you a game. Not every issue can be resolved in game or in season.
But every practise u have to snap the ball lol it’s something that’s in every play regardless. Dude just stinks at it or his nerves got the best of him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think it's worth mentioning that the bama kicker never ever ever and I mean ever misses a field goal. I'm pointing out he never misses.

Advertisement
I think it's worth mentioning that the bama kicker never ever ever and I mean ever misses a field goal. I'm pointing out he never misses.
Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

Advertisement
We would have lost the ball and the game on the recovery in the endzone.
No we would get it on the one then get a phantom safety called against us on the second play after completing a pass for a first down on the previous play called back due to George penalty to bring it full circle

Advertisement
Back