Michigan vs Alabama CFP Semi Final

A buddy of mine in coaching and I talk Mario a lot. We think Mario is fighting for his life with the locker room. For sure Mario cost us GT, which did him no favors, but the locker room culture just stinks.
Get the **** out of here

Advertisement
Pretty amazing concept there of using some simple little motions to confuse a defense when you are close to the end zone
accuse the hunchback of notre dame GIF

Pretty amazing concept there of using some simple little motions to confuse a defense when you are close to the end zone
the 4th down play was really nice too. smart use of the heavy/condensed set - make it even heavier with the motion back and confused bama

Advertisement
What a concept and you weren’t even behind. Use your timeouts on d correctly now have 1:30 to go win the game not 35 seconds

Is this serious? Its well known hes ***

McCarthy is completing 74% of his passes for 2,630 w/ 22 Total TDs & 4 ints on the season (not including today’s game). Lol.

I’ll take that, dude plays perfect complimentary football w/ what Harbaugh wants to run, which is y I laugh at any poster who thinks what UofM runs is similar to us.

Ya’ll gotta start watching more football games outside of Miami to stop making assumptions.

Also @WeBallinBoyz, this version of UofM is a top 15 scoring O; if they played Bama version weeks 1-6, Michigan blows them out w/ ease; the weeks 7-present version is back to like their old self; defense, defense, run, and pass (in that order).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back