Michigan vs Alabama CFP Semi Final

McCarthy can run.

But you’re not going to use him like a battering ram into a condensed set. He doesn’t have a body for that.

So you either spread teams out and run read-option with him.

Or, if you’re going to bunch the box, not run him into the heart of a loaded up front.
McCarthy can run yes…I was covertly/not covertly *****ing about our recruiting 😂

Advertisement
No. Not when both teams get the ball from the 25.

If it’s NFL, maybe.
am leaning towards going for it just cause of how bad michigan's offense has been in second half. and think bama has kicker advantage too

Advertisement
These teams are good but not great

Definitely not the most talented Bama team we’ve seen but they’re still very fundamentally sound

Michigan is Michigan. McCarthy is meh,
But their DL and OL are very good

Messy game overall with a lot of mistakes
Smart threw away a great opportunity to win another National Title imo. He should never have lost to this Alabama team.

20231124_211227.gif

Advertisement
Also smart by Saban to use a TO

Now his offense has plenty of time especially with a great kicker

Mario would still be over analyzing

Advertisement
"Sometimes a little bit of pre snap movement can effect the eyes and communication of a defense "...you don't say Herbie 🤔

Advertisement
A buddy of mine in coaching and I talk Mario a lot. We think Mario is fighting for his life with the locker room. For sure Mario cost us GT, which did him no favors, but the locker room culture just stinks.
I thought we removed all the tumors from the lockerroom?

Also smart by Saban to use a TO

Now his offense has plenty of time especially with a great kicker

Mario would still be over analyzing
if u watched the presser coach really thought he was better off with 2 TOs and :30 so he could run "4-5 plays" vs 1:30 and no TOs when i do believe he coulda run more than 4-5 plays. it stunning

Advertisement
Back