Michigan vs Alabama CFP Semi Final

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s interesting that Harbaugh earned the QB whisperer moniker in the pros but he can’t find a college QB to save his life

People think that getting an awesome OL and running over teams helps your QB.

And that’s true only to the extent that you don’t ask your QB to do anything.

But Michigan still run a ton out of condensed sets. And they put their QB in third and long a lot against top tier teams by trying to force the run into those condensed boxes.

So anytime they ask their QBs to do anything, the QB struggles because there is no rhythm or pace and not enough spacing to make things easy on his QBs.

So it’s a constant struggle for his QBs the second that slow condensed style doesn’t flatten the opposing defense.

For sure - Miami has done less with more than any other program. It is beyond comprehension how bad the program has performed; on multiple levels. In the end I’m just in misery and was looking for company. Poor take on my part.
Baby Hat GIF

Advertisement
Nah, u good my brotha. We all have made or suggested bad takes. Lord knows my former self who was a kool aid drinker made hella bad takes on this board in the past, until I said F all this. Lol. Now? I take the emotions out of it, use my eyes, mind, & data only. No longer do I allow me being a fan of the program cloud my judgment. I’ll always hope, but facts r facts. Right now, facts r Mario is behind the curve compared to his peers & predecessors at other programs who inherited difficult situations.
A buddy of mine in coaching and I talk Mario a lot. We think Mario is fighting for his life with the locker room. For sure Mario cost us GT, which did him no favors, but the locker room culture just stinks.

Whoever told you that straight up LIED. What it was suppose to do(which is sorta/kinda working) is leveling the playing field.
I read it on CIS. I disagreed as I live here and the people would starve their families just to give money to NIL.

Advertisement
People think that getting an awesome OL and running over teams helps your QB.

And that’s true only to the extent that you don’t ask your QB to do anything.

But Michigan still run a ton out of condensed sets. And they put their QB in third and long a lot against top tier teams by trying to force the run into those condensed boxes.

So anytime they ask their QBs to do anything, the QB struggles because there is no rhythm or pace and not enough spacing to make things easy on his QBs.

So it’s a constant struggle for his QBs the second that slow condensed style doesn’t flatten the opposing defense.
And Milroe isn’t exactly a world beater with his arm, and you don’t necessarily need a QB that can move like him, but if this day and age you’re still recruiting statues then you’re just leaving yards on the field every game

Advertisement
Back