Michigan vs Alabama CFP Semi Final

Advertisement
I believe the difference is this: Harbaugh took over a 5-7 UofM team that was in anarchy as students & fans literally staged a protest in front of the ADs office, & went 20-6 his first two yrs there. Harbaughs worst year was Covid 2020, when the B1G wasn’t even sure they were going to play ball; other than that, he went 47-18 his first 5 yrs, a bad 2020, & have been a perennial CFP participant since 2021.

Myself @mcnaire2004 have provided conclusive, substantiated data showing trajectory of elite coaches for decades, & u’ll usually see it by year 2, no later than year 3. Harbaugh took a woeful UofM program under Hoke & Rich Rod (sans 2011 miracle season) & immediately turned them into a perennial AP Top 15 program. I think that’s the point he’s making.

Hence, y I said in another thread if Canes’ fans are stating winning 8 games next yr is progress, then that’s a complete slap to the face & an insult to our intelligence.
We ain't winning 8 games unless we close the portal SKRONG.

did michigan have 6 OL + 2TE in on that 2nd and 9 play
VideoCapture_20231228-133212.jpg

Advertisement
Interesting, so by that logic, it's Bad coaching on Saban part for allowing a center who had snapping issues all year play?
If you want to call it that. By not replacing said player, they are allowing it to occur and are responsible for the results it yields. The player making the same physical error repeatedly is being put into that situation. He’s at fault for the error but that is likely his physical limitation or peak performance. The player isn’t going to just yank himself out of the game or playing time.

Advertisement
Michigan’s offense once again struggles against a top tier defense.

If you can be any offense as your ideal offense, why the **** would you ever choose this one to laminate on your shower wall?

I’ve said it before:

If you asked Kirby Smart what offensive scheme would he most want to go against, it’s the Harbaugh-Mario style scheme. He might worry about individual players, but the scheme itself isn’t keeping him up at night.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I believe the difference is this: Harbaugh took over a 5-7 UofM team that was in anarchy as students & fans literally staged a protest in front of the ADs office, & went 20-6 his first two yrs there. Harbaughs worst year was Covid 2020, when the B1G wasn’t even sure they were going to play ball; other than that, he went 47-18 his first 5 yrs, a bad 2020, & have been a perennial CFP participant since 2021.

Myself @mcnaire2004 have provided conclusive, substantiated data showing trajectory of elite coaches for decades, & u’ll usually see it by year 2, no later than year 3. Harbaugh took a woeful UofM program under Hoke & Rich Rod (sans 2011 miracle season) & immediately turned them into a perennial AP Top 15 program. I think that’s the point he’s making.

Hence, y I said in another thread if Canes’ fans are stating winning 8 games next yr is progress, then that’s a complete slap to the face & an insult to our intelligence.

Ok. Fair take. Well typed. @mcnaire2004 i get ya point broski. 💯❤️

If you want to call it that. By not replacing said player, they are allowing it to occur and are responsible for the results it yields. The player making the same physical error repeatedly is being put into that situation. He’s at fault for the error but that is likely his physical limitation or peak performance. The player isn’t going to just yank himself out of the game or playing time.
Naturally. If a bad snap cost Alabama a game. Would you call Saban a bad coach?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back