Problem2

All-American
Premium
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/488338/highlights/99344379?autoplay=1

Look at this big *** goon :eekeyes:

Mt. Wyche is comin

567.jpg

Advertisement
He's a lot more agile than I thought he'd be.

Dat spin move around 1:20 :eekeyes:

This dude has discharged firearms in the direction of other human beings.

We back.

Advertisement
May not win many foot races but he looks almost impossible to push. 6'4" 344lbs, and not Darius Smith 344lbs. This guy looks pretty solid and plays with an attitude.
Officially on my list of people I wouldn't want as my prison roommate.

I would like to see him engage two blockers, hold his ground, get off a block and make a tackle more often, but he did handle one blocker quite often. It's a highlight tape, so of course he's making plays on each play, but I like that he's a big man who shows some agility and brings bad intentions when he gets there. He showed most moves on this tape: Swim or arm over, spin move, power rush, disengage and get through the trash to make a tackle.

He can play, but I hope he can anchor against the run first and foremost.

May not win many foot races but he looks almost impossible to push. 6'4" 344lbs, and not Darius Smith 344lbs. This guy looks pretty solid and plays with an attitude.
Officially on my list of people I wouldn't want as my prison roommate.

not to be a Debbie downer...but "The Plug" was getting these same type of accolades round these parts

Advertisement
It is very important that he is in condition because he will be given a ton of reps by default. If we see a lot of Earl Moore and Corey King, I think its safe to say its going to be another long year on defense.

If Al could find some miracle way to get a guy like Renfrow in again, he would be the boss

Happy to have him, as we will need a NT next year in the 3-4. Getting him as EE will be great. He can get stronger in UTough and better conditioned and prolly shed some excess weight, get down to 325 from 344 and be tough as an Ox to move.

/Also.....tackling by the neck. We back.

Last edited:
That man is a savage... Spin moves.... Power moves... Swimming...

I can only hope he shows it here cause well need it

Advertisement
It is very important that he is in condition because he will be given a ton of reps by default. If we see a lot of Earl Moore and Corey King, I think its safe to say its going to be another long year on defense.

If Al could find some miracle way to get a guy like Renfrow in again, he would be the boss

If a jag like Renfro who Virginia didnt want came in and jumped ahead of Moore and King,then Wyche and Heurtelu have to do ther same if they have any talent.

I think we will see alot of attrition this summer. They are basically bringing in a new two deep at every spot on the DL.....writing will be on the wall to guys like Moore, King, Hoilett etc. to get out of town if you want any playing time.

Advertisement
I think we will see alot of attrition this summer. They are basically bringing in a new two deep at every spot on the DL.....writing will be on the wall to guys like Moore, King, Hoilett etc. to get out of town if you want any playing time.

Or step your game up. But yea.

How is that comp he is playing? I'm wondering how much he will have to adjust to the different levels of speed. We saw it happen with Beau so it is a legit question. Kid looks solid outside of that question. Biggest thing is that he looks to be in shape. Not a fat *** that just out masses other OL. If he is legit, then he will start next year.

I guess im the only one not too impressed with his film? Some of those olinemen looked 260 pounds at best

Advertisement
Back