Michael Wyche season highlights

No JUCO is ever a sure thing, even the highly rated ones. After the first couple in the rankings, it is a crap shoot.

Advertisement
No JUCO is ever a sure thing, even the highly rated ones. After the first couple in the rankings, it is a crap shoot.

We went after just about all the ones this year with our 2 plus Clinkscale,Fadol Brown,Stuckey,Johnson and Pelon but most couldn't get in due to grades.

Plays awfully high for a guy with his size.

Looks like Marcus Forston in some of these clips and that ain't a good thing.

At the 1:33 mark he grabbed the runner by the throat to make the tackle. Mark me down as all in.

Advertisement
He's a big, strong dude. Just need him to plug the hole, knock o lineman backwards.

I was not aware he was THAT BIG! that dude is fuggin HUGE!!! he will at the very least hold the point of attack in the 3-4 nose.... I will take it. Depth if nothing else.....

He looks big and slow. Lets hope he'll be able to take 2 gaps. If not, he'll stand on the sideline A LOT. I'm glad we have him but he isn't the answer by any means.

Advertisement
People are talking **** about how this guy is slow, but he is being brought in to be a run stopper. He is not a 3rd down pass rusher, we have other guys that can come in for that. This 344 pound man will be our anchor and run stopper. He is also a EE, so he will be able to work on his technique & weight soon when he arrives on campus. People need to stop talking **** about our OWN commits.

Agreed. Some of u guys are still stuck in the days of our DTs gettin after the QB and rushing the passer and causing havoc in the backfield. Forget about that. Those days are over. This kid doesn't need to be Vince wilfork when he was at UM. They need him to be the Vince that is a patriot. Hold his gaps. Don't get pushed back 5 yards off the ball and hold the point of attack. This guy does all 3 if u ask me.

U guys are still being stubborn and haven't let go of the fact that the days of asking our DTs to do what Sapp, JBrown, Maryland, and Cortez did are over. Schemes are totally diff now. Sooner u realize that, the sooner u can look at this kid and see he has GREAT potential to fit this scheme perfectly if he is developed right.

Agreed. Some of u guys are still stuck in the days of our DTs gettin after the QB and rushing the passer and causing havoc in the backfield. Forget about that. Those days are over. This kid doesn't need to be Vince wilfork when he was at UM. They need him to be the Vince that is a patriot. Hold his gaps. Don't get pushed back 5 yards off the ball and hold the point of attack. This guy does all 3 if u ask me.

U guys are still being stubborn and haven't let go of the fact that the days of asking our DTs to do what Sapp, JBrown, Maryland, and Cortez did are over. Schemes are totally diff now. Sooner u realize that, the sooner u can look at this kid and see he has GREAT potential to fit this scheme perfectly if he is developed right.

Well effing said.

Only thing like I said before is that I would like him to play with a little more leverage, but outside of that, he's a mule

Advertisement

Well effing said.

Only thing like I said before is that I would like him to play with a little more leverage, but outside of that, he's a mule

He has time to improve his leverage in spring practice because he is a EE. Miami is in a good spot with these two JUCO DT's that are EE's. They have enough time to mold them into adequate or great players.

Advertisement
Back