Michael Wyche going in on the former staff......

Well he said is what we saw! Bad as that staff was he prolly 100% rite! It's just not him that looked ****** but the whole **** defense was ******! Half the **** the time they couldn't even line up on time! I ain't just MW that was outta shape half that D was outta shape! Like mike said Golden calling the man up and take the blame that's why u get paid big bucks! I bet MR have his players In shape dammit! How da **** can u have a good team with a bad coach? Golden saw we we all saw to ******* excuses!

I think the point I'm making is being lost. I mostly agree with you.

No one is arguing whether Wyche is right or wrong. Of course he's right. Golden and Dorito were an embarrassment.

but move on. Bunch of battered wives here.

all Wyche ever did was talk about how great he would be and he was obviously a waste of a scholarship. So take your free education, your windfall, and just move on with your life. No one cares months after the fact what some nobody that has a history of just talking thinks at this point.

The cancer is gone. Just enjoy it.

Advertisement
He can talk **** as much as he wants about the former staff bc he witnessed it 1st hand. Some entitled muther****ers on this site.
Of course he can. But his opinion means nothing since it's probably coming from a bunch of excuses and bitterness. If someone who actually meant something to the defense like Denzel or Deon says something, it would mean something. What this non factor says doesn't mean **** to me.

can't it come from bitterness but also from the truth? **** do we even need him to validate what we already know about this staff? we had talented guys in the league not having high praises for the staff too so his lack of success has little to do with anything.

He can talk **** as much as he wants about the former staff bc he witnessed it 1st hand. Some entitled muther****ers on this site.
Of course he can. But his opinion means nothing since it's probably coming from a bunch of excuses and bitterness. If someone who actually meant something to the defense like Denzel or Deon says something, it would mean something. What this non factor says doesn't mean **** to me.

can't it come from bitterness but also from the truth? **** do we even need him to validate what we already know about this staff? we had talented guys in the league not having high praises for the staff too so his lack of success has little to do with anything.

It can, but it should also come from a place where one has done everything humanly possible to rise above the issue at hand while making a statement.

To me, Wyche should've taken the high road (although I love honest responses from athletes/coaches since so many rarely give them) as he sounds like a guy who's walking a fine line. Basically he's at that juncture where you blame someone else rather than yourself and those around you for a lack of production.

Chickillo didn't come anywhere near meeting his hype or the produce what his natural ability and work ethic should have led him to produce. Should he be disregarded too?

Anyone who played under that collection of fecal nuggets should be spitting fire whether they played well or not. Those retards got fired and wound up in the coaching pig trough after getting fired because they misused players and didn't get anything out of the talent here.

Certainly, guys who were around that **** every day can share their opinions. In fact, when they have no football future, like Wyche, their opinions are probably more legitimate, as they're not stuck having to protect those braindead meatballs in an effort to look "coachable" or not look like locker room problems to the NFL.

Advertisement
Can't imagine why Wyche would trash anyone. I saw nothing in him but a fat guy who had zero mobility.

If not for Al he could've been a less fat guy with zero mobility. And he wants everyone to know it.

And I don't blame him.

Last edited:
I'm sure there's a lot of truth in that interview but the S&C problems pre-date Golden and whatever program he was "forcing" Swasey to run. Wyche loses credibility with those comments.

Michael Wyche is a Happy Adjuster. Big shock. Join the masses. I love the notion that some nice players on the roster equates to opportunity to win it all.

We're not remotely close. And there's no legitimate hope of anytime soon. I watch the high school all star games long after signing day, so there's no attached bias beforehand. The players going to the other persistent powers are a clear cut above anything we've had lately, particularly on the interior defensive line. There were absolute monsters in those all star games, and heading to joints like Alabama and Michigan. Until we get our share we'll continue to kid ourselves with the likes of Wyche or Norton or Moten or whoever. Those guys are not equal but they might as well be considering how far they lag the Alabama guys, to use the most lofty example.

Somebody in this thread said the Tropic Bowl looked like a high school all star game. You've got to be kidding. Every year there are obvious phenoms in those games. Merely very young. That Tropic Bowl was exactly what it purports to be, an also-ran affair that is perfect scope for Happy Adjusters everywhere, desperately clinging to low percentage irrelevancy, a fixation on the exception as opposed to the rule. There is one poster on this site who highlights the flimsy exception in one post after another. Hilarious. He knows who he is. Predictably he has a following, a flock of pathetic fellow Adjusters.

I can't condemn Michael Wyche too much. After all, he was responsible for one of the most memorable Canes defensive efforts of all time, that tippy toe pass rush against South Carolina.

Advertisement
The former staff was led by narcissistic, incompetent liars. They treated our players like stupid children. They should never be allowed to coach a kid again -- unless it's at Penn State.

I fully expect Al to grow his hair out and start a cult one day , all the signs are there
Lol

THEY are already a part of a cult:
Your Child Is Not Safe from the Global Elite's Child Trafficking Rings | Conspiracy Theories

Jerry Sandusky’s “The Second Mile Foundation” was recognized as one of President Bush’s top “1000Points of Light.” Interestingly, Marvin P. Bush is on the National Collegiate Athletic Association Board of Directors which helped make the selection. Former president, George H. W. “Pappy” Bush is no stranger to accusations of pedophilia...

The former staff was led by narcissistic, incompetent liars. They treated our players like stupid children. They should never be allowed to coach a kid again -- unless it's at Penn State.

I fully expect Al to grow his hair out and start a cult one day , all the signs are there
Lol

THEY are already a part of a cult:
Your Child Is Not Safe from the Global Elite's Child Trafficking Rings | Conspiracy Theories

Jerry Sandusky’s “The Second Mile Foundation” was recognized as one of President Bush’s top “1000Points of Light.” Interestingly, Marvin P. Bush is on the National Collegiate Athletic Association Board of Directors which helped make the selection. Former president, George H. W. “Pappy” Bush is no stranger to accusations of pedophilia...
man this conversation sure went south!!!

how did we get from mike wyche to jerry sandusky?

Meh, Wyche can talk **** all he wants but the truth is, if Al wasn't so desperate to find a fat nose tackle for his garbage defense, he never would have been offered a scholarship. I think Wyche was the one player in Al's 4+ years here that they tried to slim down.

Funny thing, Wyche is no longer here,and Golden and D'No are no longer here too...
Its the Richt ERA

Lets move on!

Im sure EVERY PLAYER here on the defensive line are rejoicing and knowing they FINALLY will be coached up and let loose to attack, attack the offense.

Advertisement
Yeah he witnessed it but he is putting full blame on the staff as the why he didnt do ****. Duke, Dorsett, Clive, Chickalo, Perryman all had the same exact staff and was still productive. Sometimes you gotta realized that you just not cut out for the big leagues and move on and not **** on the staff. He looks bad on you. **** he didnt do **** his pro day except for getting weighed???? That should tell you everything about the type of player he was.

Advertisement
Back