Michael Wyche going in on the former staff......

Wyche can scream the system hurt them which it did but for him in particular he didnt do **** while in the game. he wasnt good here. sucks for him becuase i know he had NFL dreams. he talked a big game but could never back it up.
Only thing he ever did was run his mouth.

Advertisement
Mike Wyche is No. 76 on the blue team Cline. This is the game he referenced in the interview, were said he had a breakout performance.

[video=youtube_share;D7cjXTBHtK0]http://youtu.be/D7cjXTBHtK0[/video]

**** Golden but Wyche doesn't have any credibility either. He made his decision so deal with it.

What exactly do you mean when you say Wyche "has no credibility"? Why because he sucked? Do we have to wait for guys like Grace and Elder to verify?

I didn't think the previous staff was any good. However, Wyche would not have been here if it wasn't for them. Plus, hold yourself acountable and stop blaming others.

Advertisement
The former staff was led by narcissistic, incompetent liars. They treated our players like stupid children. They should never be allowed to coach a college kid again -- unless it's at Penn State.

Or UF, FSU... They can coach there

If the NFL don't work out! You kidding me? Wyche ain't playing in the league.
It's not what anyone would call likely..but Harland Gunn was in the league; and if Luther Robinson, Asante Cleveland and Chase Owens can make NFL rosters... the recent regimes show no limit at their abilities to bury real talent.

Advertisement
He can talk **** as much as he wants about the former staff bc he witnessed it 1st hand. Some entitled muther****ers on this site.

Mike Wyche is No. 76 on the blue team Cline. This is the game he referenced in the interview, were said he had a breakout performance.

:ibis-roflmao-sm4::K9yuNiP::nba-wade_amused-amu @ that film....

Good heavens, that looks like a high school all-star game.

Advertisement
He can talk **** as much as he wants about the former staff bc he witnessed it 1st hand. Some entitled muther****ers on this site.

He can say whatever he wants to say as we (allegedly) live in a free society.
But is it a good idea to openly blast coaches?
Coaches are a tight-knit fraternity.

It is no different than applying for a job in the IT or any other field and you have
stuff in your social-media accounts ripping past and current employers.
It just didn't look good.

Like I said, I wish nothing but the best for the young man as he's been through
some rough patches in life, but it sounds like he could use some better guidance in life.
A mentor or something.

Film doesn't look as bad as I thought. But he lacks explosion. I notice they doubled him almost exclusively and when he wasn't doubled he crushed the guard consistently. But they all look like they are playing in mud.

Advertisement
Of course he can. But his opinion means nothing since it's probably coming from a bunch of excuses and bitterness. If someone who actually meant something to the defense like Denzel or Deon says something, it would mean something. What this non factor says doesn't mean **** to me.

**** Golden but Wyche doesn't have any credibility either. He made his decision so deal with it.

What exactly do you mean when you say Wyche "has no credibility"? Why because he sucked? Do we have to wait for guys like Grace and Elder to verify?
Yes. He's probably just bitter he never played and rode the bench. Who cares what he thinks?

Well he said is what we saw! Bad as that staff was he prolly 100% rite! It's just not him that looked ****** but the whole **** defense was ******! Half the **** the time they couldn't even line up on time! I ain't just MW that was outta shape half that D was outta shape! Like mike said Golden calling the man up and take the blame that's why u get paid big bucks! I bet MR have his players In shape dammit! How da **** can u have a good team with a bad coach? Golden saw we we all saw to ******* excuses!

He can say whatever he wants to say as we (allegedly) live in a free society.
But is it a good idea to openly blast coaches?
Coaches are a tight-knit fraternity.

It is no different than applying for a job in the IT or any other field and you have
stuff in your social-media accounts ripping past and current employers.
It just didn't look good.

Like I said, I wish nothing but the best for the young man as he's been through
some rough patches in life, but it sounds like he could use some better guidance in life.
A mentor or something.

I actually agree with you completely here. **** has officially frozen over.

The only other funny thing I see in this thread is how some of those who've openly trashed him now jump on his comments since they fit their agenda. There's a bunch of posters and up voters who never cease to amaze me with their agenda driven drivel. They're the same guys who says ESPN hates us, but are the first to say ESPN's recruit rankings are the best since they have our recruits ranked higher than the other websites.

Advertisement
Back