Michael Wyche going in on the former staff......

1CN

Sophomore
[PLAYER]239[/PLAYER]
wychequan.jpg

Interviews | AM 790 The Ticket

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Surprised you don't hear it more often straight up like that.

Said they had the talent to win it all. Must be frustrating. Also said they knew they had to keep their mouth shut about the scheme out never see the field.

Spoke terribly about the staff and recruited 4-3 prospects to play 3-4

Said Swasey was told to scratch what worked in the past and push his system

Put more blame on Al and Mark " no d" D'onofrio for the D than players

Said we had enough talent to win NC with proper coaching

Said there's numerous NFL talent on the roster today

Said if they spoke out for change they were benched

Advertisement
The former staff was led by narcissistic, incompetent liars. They treated our players like stupid children. They should never be allowed to coach a college kid again -- unless it's at Penn State.

Advertisement
Seriously... The kid looks like he should be in the Coney Island hot dog eating contest. No right playing D1 football with 60% body fat.

The former staff was led by narcissistic, incompetent liars. They treated our players like stupid children. They should never be allowed to coach a college kid again -- unless it's at Penn State.

I fully expect Al to grow his hair out and start a cult one day , all the signs are there

**** Golden but Wyche doesn't have any credibility either. He made his decision so deal with it.

Advertisement
we already know the old coaches sucked just like the coaches before them.....Maybe if he was conditioned enough to play more than 3 downs in a row I would give a fvck what he said.....

Advertisement
Wait, when has Swasey done ANYTHING that has worked for us? Swasey needed to be shown the door years ago.

As for the rest, no real surprises. The staff was a complete and utter failure. They reminded me of the mentally challenged kid that just didn't understand the square peg wouldn't fit into the round hole.

Teacher: "Little Al, maybe try to put that square peg into the SQUARE hole."

Little Al: "No, I think I can make it fit!"

Teacher: "Litte Al, you're going to BREAK it! Put the square peg into the SQUARE hole!"

Little Mark: "Don't listen to her Little Al, it'll fit if you hit it hard enough."

Teacher: "You stay out of this, Little Mark. This school can't afford more broken pegs!"

Little Al: "Maybe if I try from a different angle, like THIS!!" WHACK!!

Teacher: "Little Al, Little Mark, go to Principal Shalala's office!"

Principal Shalala: "What is it this time, Little Guys?"

Little Al: "The teacher said I couldn't fit the square peg into the round hole, and I wanted to prove her wrong!"

Principal Shalala: "Oh, I see. Well, if you FEEL it will fit, it will fit. Just keep trying!"

Little Al and Little Mark in eerie unison: "Thaaaank you Principal Shalala!"

Spoke terribly about the staff and recruited 4-3 prospects to play 3-4

Said Swasey was told to scratch what worked in the past and push his system

Put more blame on Al and Mark " no d" D'onofrio for the D than players

Said we had enough talent to win NC with proper coaching

Said there's numerous NFL talent on the roster today

Said if they spoke out for change they were benched

Wyche can scream the system hurt them which it did but for him in particular he didnt do **** while in the game. he wasnt good here. sucks for him becuase i know he had NFL dreams. he talked a big game but could never back it up.

Advertisement
Back