Michael Pratt

Advertisement
He’ll declare for the draft and get drafted in the later rounds and people will still think he’s not good enough to play here.

Not saying pratt is bad, I think he is solid but..Bad or mid qbs get drafted all the time lol
He’ll get drafted in the 6th round, become the next Tom Brady, win six Super Bowls….

…and 10 years from now there will still be a raging debate on CiS about how he wasn’t good enough for Miami to take him from the portal.

Advertisement
whoever said he was a game manager was spot on. i assume this is the worst he's looked passing the ball in his career, yet he hasn't made big mistakes while making a couple of timely throws (the out route to the TE that he drove on last drive flipped field position) and runs - so his team is gonna win. if we strike out with more dynamic/higher upside guys i'd take him in an instant, but hope we aim higher initially.

He’ll get drafted in the 6th round, become the next Tom Brady, win six Super Bowls….

…and 10 years from now there will still be a raging debate on CiS about how he wasn’t good enough for Miami to take him from the portal.
I hope so he from da crib lol

Advertisement

CIS wouldn't let Brady be an QB coach here. Not qualified enough

Advertisement
Yeah, Pratt isn't any better than TVD. The guys I wanted were Howard, Taulia and Ward (but not his dad). We soooo lucked out by getting Ward. Maybe Popover turns into a franchise QB. But I definitely wouldn't have wanted to go into 2024 deciding between him, Brown and Williams. Terrifying how close a call that was.

Yeah, Pratt isn't any better than TVD. The guys I wanted were Howard, Taulia and Ward (but not his dad). We soooo lucked out by getting Ward. Maybe Popover turns into a franchise QB. But I definitely wouldn't have wanted to go into 2024 deciding between him, Brown and Williams. Terrifying how close a call that was.
I haven't watched Pratt play. But for the record, stats say otherwise. Pratt's TD/INT numbers from 2020-2023 are: 20/8; 21/8; 27/5; 22/5.

If we got 22/5 from TVD as opposed to 19/12, we are better than 7-6. Turnovers killed us. And when we didn't turn it over, we stayed in/won games (a la Clemson win).

Not wild about "game managers," but game managers that don't turn it over would have been better than what we got from TVD this year.

Advertisement
I haven't watched Pratt play. But for the record, stats say otherwise. Pratt's TD/INT numbers from 2020-2023 are: 20/8; 21/8; 27/5; 22/5.

If we got 22/5 from TVD as opposed to 19/12, we are better than 7-6. Turnovers killed us. And when we didn't turn it over, we stayed in/won games (a la Clemson win).

Not wild about "game managers," but game managers that don't turn it over would have been better than what we got from TVD this year.
I also don’t care if he’s going to be a good pro. He’s been a very good college QB and we needed one - which we got with an upgrade in Ward.

Advertisement
Back