Michael McClaughlin senior footage

Besides athe 4 stars Miami does get somehow are busts anyways. It’s time for a change in theory and evaluations.

Milo, Herbert, Reed, Scaife, Donaldson were all very highly ranked recruits who disappointed.

I’m more than fine with them trying to develop over a longer timeline athletic guys with the frame to grow and trying to mimic some Big 10 teams than thinking they are going to slug it out with SEC bags and get the highly rated south Florida offensive linemen who actually are worth their rating.

Rivers and Walker are the guys who should push for jobs next year, beyond that everyone else is a developmental guy.
Scaife disappointed? Lol no. Dude is a good Olineman.

Advertisement
Looks the part, but I think this kid will be a colossal bust. Slow plodder who as another pointed out, looks like he's stuck in sand. Balance looks poor as well. I'm sure that won't be a popular opinion, but I haven't seen one thing that makes me think he can play at this level.
Lol ****

Advertisement
First game was last night v. Coral Springs. Looks every bit of 290 and has a prototypical tackle body. Still needs to clean things up technique wise but he is at least finishing his blocks against subpar competition:

The coach for the team in Blue ought to be charged with "child endangerment" this DE kid continually was viciously abused by McLaughlin.

Besides athe 4 stars Miami does get somehow are busts anyways. It’s time for a change in theory and evaluations.

Milo, Herbert, Reed, Scaife, Donaldson were all very highly ranked recruits who disappointed.

I’m more than fine with them trying to develop over a longer timeline athletic guys with the frame to grow and trying to mimic some Big 10 teams than thinking they are going to slug it out with SEC bags and get the highly rated south Florida offensive linemen who actually are worth their rating.

Rivers and Walker are the guys who should push for jobs next year, beyond that everyone else is a developmental guy.
Absolute sophistry to list guys like Milo, Herbert, and Reed - who don't see the field - alongside guys like Scaife and Donaldson...no matter how u feel about the latter two performance

Last edited:
Offensive Lineman are some of the hardest positions to project. These kids are 17-18 years old and massive yet usually undeveloped because of youth. Its rare to find a kid ready to roll. Usually takes at least two years to develop physically in a college program.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back