Michael Johnson Jr Intel (Unfiltered)

Advertisement
Advertisement
original-29392-1494523764-7.jpg

I don't know what's going on here but I just got off the phone with my trademark attorney. Gordie J. Fensterscheib, Esq. told me that "The Scoop" was trademarked in 1956 in Fresno, California by Ron Popeil Sr IV.

20180626_150249.jpg

Now there's a patent pending on a sexual device called "Da Reckem ****** Scoop" but I can't discuss the specs on that without possibly facing arrest on obscenity charges by Jefferson Beauregard Sessions himself.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don't know what's going on here but I just got off the phone with my trademark attorney. Gordie J. Fensterscheib, Esqure told me that "The Scoop" was trademarked in 1956 in Fresno, California by Ron Popeil Sr IV.

View attachment 60875

Now there's a patent pending on a sexual device called "Da Reckem ****** Scoop" but I can't discuss the specs on that without possibly facing arrest on obscenity charges by Jefferson Beauregard Sessions himself.

Weird. Looks like the original Scoop was built to pick up ****, but this new Scoop spews it all over the place.

Advertisement
I don't know what's going on here but I just got off the phone with my trademark attorney. Gordie J. Fensterscheib, Esqure told me that "The Scoop" was trademarked in 1956 in Fresno, California by Ron Popeil Sr IV.

Couldn’t stop laughing and then had to make sure that was really Jeff Sessions III’s middle name.

I hope all of you drop one before the weekend or every **** one of you will be grouchy as **** and they'll be a run (no pun intended) for Miralax at Walgreens.

Advertisement
Wait, you thought I'd leave and not give the people what they really want? You don't know The Scoop!

Made a few phone calls after the hysteria from the body language experts and guys who read too many articles behind paywalls. Here is what I found out.

** FSU is a non-factor.

** It is only a Miami/Penn State race now. It still looks good but PSU has closed the gap significantly. MJJ holds James Franklin in high regard and the coach has been in his ear about being the heir to McSorley.

** Being connected to the game for so long and knowing the inner workings of a QB room he has a keen eye on depth charts. "He's not afraid of competition, but definitely wants to start."

** Though there is talent on each roster (Williams/Perry) and (Clifford/Stevens for PSU) working in our favor is that ours is a tad less experienced.

The LAST SCOOP!
** Even with the push from PSU if I was handicapping for recreational purposes I'd still have Miami (-210) as the favorite.

Word up yo! MJJ it is

Wait, you thought I'd leave and not give the people what they really want? You don't know The Scoop!

Made a few phone calls after the hysteria from the body language experts and guys who read too many articles behind paywalls. Here is what I found out.

** FSU is a non-factor.

** It is only a Miami/Penn State race now. It still looks good but PSU has closed the gap significantly. MJJ holds James Franklin in high regard and the coach has been in his ear about being the heir to McSorley.

** Being connected to the game for so long and knowing the inner workings of a QB room he has a keen eye on depth charts. "He's not afraid of competition, but definitely wants to start."

** Though there is talent on each roster (Williams/Perry) and (Clifford/Stevens for PSU) working in our favor is that ours is a tad less experienced.

The LAST SCOOP!
** Even with the push from PSU if I was handicapping for recreational purposes I'd still have Miami (-210) as the favorite.

Tommy Stevens is the heir apparent to McSorley, at least for his 1 year. He's talented and could have transferred, but didn't. That's his job, hands down. Anyone going to Penn State has to wait for year 2.

Advertisement
Back